12.FAMILY TIME

Ruhi
It is my second day at college I was excited to meet Amaya and sanvi...we three were chatting a lot over instagram yesterday .I will meet Amaya's friends as well.

She is the same age as ours and is studying business.

I got ready for college and was wearing a black leather jacket ....

Bhai dropped me to the college and i went straight to the class where sanvi was already sitting..

Hello baby doll.
She greeted me with a side hug

Hii!! How are you?
I said and sat next to her.

I am sassy as always!!
She replied and was busy doing something on the phone .

..we got a free lecture....
She said and i jumped with excitement...

I mean free ki chize kise nhi psnd?

Really?

Yes ...Actually I wanted to ask something

Hmm ..I said I was busy seeing reels sent by daksh and raj and some messages in group.

Is Daksh Malhotra your friend? I saw his photos on your Instagram.
I heard the daksh name and i kept the phone aside.

Yes he is my best friend and my brother's best friend brother.. what happened?
I asked her

Well actually wanted to tell you a secret.
She replied and i can see in her face that she was nervous.

Dil to n aagya mere bestfrnd p? I won't mind you as my bhabi by the way..
I said smiling wide.

Listen to me first of all... Daksh was a senior in my school...and during school time I had a huge crush on him...but he never even looked at me ...please help...me being a friend with him at least.
She said in a single breath

Friend kyu??? Girlfriend bnvaugi m tumhe uski...don't worry....single h vo !
I replied..I would be happy if i came to someone's help... especially when it is about finding a girl for my best friend... who always asks me to get a girl for him .

Really...you are the best!!!
She said giving me a tight hug ..

Well I know that ..let's go meet Amaya
I said and i picked up by stuff from the desk and we started moving towards canteen and saanvi called Amaya to come to the canteen.

Hii

Hello beautiful girls!

Meet ashita my friend

Hii ...she was talking a lot about you guys since morning.

M ab itni b khass nhi!!!

We had some food and were chatting about life boys and memories of our childhood.

We should be going now...we have classes..see you tomorrow amy and ashii

We attended lecture and I wanted sanvi to meet daksh as soon as possible...I want some good drama in my life...

Sanvi daksh is coming to meet us...he is waiting outside

Are you mad? I can't see him like this...

Why? He isn't a ghost and please chlo! Just behave like you are seeing him for the first time.

Hello chuzi!!!! How are you??

Hello beautiful!
Daksh said looking at sanvi ..I told him that my friend is coming with us today.

Hii
Sanvi said in a low voice....

Daksh he is sanvi...and sanvi meet daksh my bestfriend

Baki bate cafe jake krte h... bhuk lgi h...tumre bhai ne tumhe chd kse dia office s??