Chapter 1

Gaming's pov:

I woke up it was a day like any other i got out of bed and petted Man Chai, morning, got dressed and went to talk to my faher.

"Goodmorning, Dad." I said to my dad as he waved to me morning.

"Goodmorning, Gaming now hurry up you don't want to be late for school." My dad said as i went back upstairs to get my backpack.

Freminet's pov:

My older brother Lyney woke me up and went away i got dressed and put pers my robot penguin in my backpack as me, Lyney and Lynette went to school.

once we got to the school building Lyney and Lynette went to their class which was with mrs. Ganyu and i went to my class which was taught by mr. Zhongli.

i sat at my seat which was at the courner of the classroom at te end near a window and noticed a guy with brown and red hair sitting infront of me.

Gaming's pov:

I looked behind me and noticed a guy wearing a beret and a hoodie with some shorts and legwarmers and sneakers behind me he had also blonde hair and blue eyes. I waved to the boy as the boy turned away shyley.

During Lunch time:

"Hey, Gaming."Xinqiu said as he sat down next to me as Yunjin followed.

"Hey, Xinqiu hey, Yunjin." I said as they both smiled.

"Gaming i saw you waving at Freminet before mr. Zhongli's class." Yunjin said smiling.

"Wait that dude's name is Freminet i was expecting Freminet to look diffrent due to his siblings being quite popular." I said as Yunjin laughed.

i then noticed Freminet walking inside and Lynette being on one side as Lyney was on the other yapping to Lynette and Freminet about how he is the greatest sibling, it was quite funny to watch.

Freminet's pov:

"Lyney shut up." Lynette said annoyed

"But i'm not yet done talking." Lyney said angraly as we went to our ussual table but saw Yunjin, Xinqiu and Gaming sitting there.

"Lyney, you invited people to sit with us." Lynette said angraly tho looking unbothered

"Lynette don't be like that and yes i did Xinqiu is my friend and so is Yunjin so they invited Gaming." Lyney said as we sat down i was sitting in right in the middle between Lyney and Lynette.

"Lynette good to see you here and you too Freminet." Xinqiu said as Lynette glared at him.

"Lyney why again am i not suprissed, that Lynette would act like that." Yunjin said in a joking way as Lynette stood up and tpulled me to a more isolated place in the courner where noone was sitting.

"Lynette come on don't be like that you need friends." Lyney said as Charlotte ran up to Lynette and kissed her.

******

A/N: this chapter is short but its ok 456 words