MiNeil OS Tera Mera Pyar- Our journey

The premises of this story is - what if Hanuman and Babita never died at the end of season one of Patiala Babes. They were alive in season two and reconciled with Mini and how would they accept Neil in Mini's life after knowing his past with Isha. Here as the last episode of PB ended where Neil decides to fight for his daughter's custody, the story will continue further.

MiNeil OS   Tera Mera Pyar- our journey

Neil was sitting in his room alone. He was still in the shock after what happened in the court. He was desperately fighting for the custody of his daughter Keya, the only hope of his life. But God had decided to bereave him of this happiness too. When it seemed that he was winning the case the shocking turn of events has left everyone stunned. Suddenly  some Ritwik had turned up in the court claiming that Keya was his daughter hence her custody cannot be given to Neil. He showed judge not only some intimate photos of Isha and him confirming their affair but also had DNA report which left no doubt that Keya was indeed his daughter. As a result the judge had granted divorce to Neil on his terms but since Neil was not biological father he had not got the custody of Keya.

He was under the shock as he didn't know what to do next? Whom to believe? The truth he lived all his life...his dream....his daughter Keya...was the biggest lie. Neil was lost in his thoughts when Mini came in the room. "I know what has happened today is difficult to accept but take it positively. Now you don't have any string attached to your past. You can move on in life. Start your life afresh. "Mini said as she took his hand in hers. "My daughter was my only hope. Now even if I want to move on with whom I'll do that? Kaun hai jiske liye jiyu...jisko paane ki ichha rakhu?" Neil asked directly looking into Mini's eyes. 

Ever since he had told Mini about his past Mini had friend zoned him. Suddenly all their moments, their eye locks were hurting her. He was yearning for her love and she was busy distancing herself from him. He didn't even know what changed suddenly? He didn't cheat her in any way. He told her the whole truth before confessing his love. He could understand that it was too much to take in but he had full confidence in Mini that she would understand his situation. After all, her mom Babita went through same phase and she not only supported her mom but also remarried her to Hanuman Uncle. But Mini after knowing the truth was behaving as if she never loved him. All that happened between them was nothing but friendly gestures. She use to stress the word 'friend' whenever she talked with him. When her mom tried to persuade her to not go to Delhi with him Mini had replied that its her duty as his friend to stand by him in every tough situation. Her mom had forbade him from confessing his love to Mini but he had thought that there was no need of confession. Mini could sense him and his love but this 'friend' tag had irritated him to the core. So now he wanted answers.

"You can nurture new dreams, meet new people in life. Don't give up hope." Mini replied after fighting a lot with her emotions. She wanted to shout out that Neil should live for her. Start a fresh life with her. But ever since she got to know his past she understood that he was not in love with her. He had his family, his wife, his daughter....all those memories in his house in Delhi. Maybe he needed emotional support as he was alone that's why he unknowingly came near her and she took it as his love. The truth was her love was always one sided. When he had told her about his life, marriage in details and how his marriage broke Mini had again got a hope that he wanted to move on but then he never confessed his love. Her mom Babita who came to know about her feelings towards Neil had tried to make her understand several times that Neil had a love marriage. His wife was his first love and he will never forget her even if he gets divorce. But Mini's heart had refused to believe. She knew he had moved on in life and don't love Isha anymore but then the fact the he hadn't confessed his love for her was bothering her and made her feel that he doesn't love her.