|♡"..Lucifer?!"♡|

<[OOC: All I want to say is that this is one of my first stories, so my apologies if it's bad 😭. Write any requests in the comments! Info: Y/N works for the Hazbin Hotel. She is an overlord who tends to keep to herself. Learn more in the story! Enjoy <3]>

------------------

[Y/N's POV.]

Today is.. eventful. All there is to see is angel blood pouring down onto the ground from their open wounds. The smell of dead corpses grows worse with each second.

I'm all alone. Everyone left me to go fight other angels, yet I'm left with the rest? This is fucked. I sighed softly, tucking a stray strand of hair that managed to escape from my ponytail behind my ear. I don't even have an angelic weapon. Instead, all I have is myself. Nothing can get worse.. right?

The next thing I know, Charlie and an unknown person are fighting Adam. I turn away for five seconds, and Charlie is acting reckless again?! Ugh. I give up with that girl. But who is she fighting Adam with?

Instead of paying attention to Charlie and the unknown person, I pay attention to my own problem. Efficiently dodging each angelic spear that gets thrown my way by the Angel's. I eventually managed to pick one up while the angels were distracted. Without the blink of an eye, I was covered in the beautiful, golden angel blood while quite a few angels layed lifeless before my feet.

I was about to turn away before I heard a loud crash from where Charlie and the unknown figure stood. I didn't hesitate to rush over, making sure it wasn't Charlie who was hurt. It wasn't. It was the unknown person. I took a few steps forward just to take a look at who it was, and it definitely took me by surprise..

"Lucifer?!" I yelled as I went to crouch beside his body on the ground. His wings were crushed. His body was full of gashes, and his clothes ripped. He was also unconscious.

"What the fuck?! What am I meant to do here?!" Is the only thought that ran through my head.

------------------

Word count : 358.

Hope you all enjoyed it! Can't wait to see you in the next chapter. But, for now, bye my lovelies! <3