Bau Team x Unsub!reader

Summary:reader is tracked down by the team in Brooklyn. Reader was busy with a new victim
Tw:Suicide,killings and stuff like that

(Remember Requests are open)
___________________

Yn is currently running the blade of their knife against there victim's throat "Awww come on now, aren't you gonna beg for your life or something" Yn fake pouts.

Yn gets a call from the team she was a close friend of the team "L/n. How can I help" Hotch's voice can be heard "Y/n what are u currently doing?" Aaron sounds suspicious "Just visiting my brothers here in Brooklyn,why Hotch what's up?" Yn is little nervous "That's funny because Garcia tracked you Yn, what are u doing in a abandoned Warehouse?" Aaron asks.

"Fuck..." Yn ends the call and starts packing up their gear and as they are about to make an escape out the back of the warehouse they are surrounded by Hotch,Rossi,Reid,Derek,JJ and Emily
"Where you heading Yn?" Emily says a little hurt since Yn was like a younger sibling to them all "why n/n why did you have to do this?" Spence asks heart broken "sorry guy but you won't take me alive. I'll either be leaving here unharmed or in a body bag..."

Yn pulls a gun and points it at their temple. As they are about to pull the trigger,Derek tackles them Derek and Y/n wrestles on the floor as Derek tries disarming them.

A gun shot rings through the air and Yn let's put a pained scream their shirt and torso being soaked with a warm crimson liquid. "Guess I'll be leaving in a body bag then..." Yn whispers out "I'm sorry guys but I'd rather die in your arms than anyone other..." Yn had tears in there eyes because the team was the only thing they had close to a family was the team Rossi and Hotch practically raised Yn from the age of 17.

Rossi runs to Yn as there eyes flutter "Come on piccolo don't u dare close your eyes!" Rossi yells Yn and Rossi was close since Rossi was the one that saved her from her unsub father "Father like daughter right papà Rossi? I was meant turn out like him..." Yn mumbles as their eyes close and their body go limp

The team gathers around sad they caught the killer but the was also their little Yn... their little Yn who was kind hearted but with an troubled mind...

___________________
First one shot done please do give your opinion and if you have requests don't be shy to give them :)
~S.S