Nobody knows How to Stay.

"I'm {Name}. Now its your turn. Who in the hell are you guys?" Don't get me wrong, sure I was to the one to go to them and save them when I could've turned a blind eye but I mean, they were the disturbance in the forest.

"Oh! I'm Eijirou Kirishima! And this is my friend Bakugo!" 

"I can say my own name Shiity-Scales!" 

...'What an odd bunch-'

"Well, you guys are safe, and you have your own dragon and so Imma just dip-" 

"Oh no you dont." The blonde I now know as Bakugo grabs the back of my hood, dragging me to face him before he harshly grabs my shoulders, keeping me planting in my spot while I glare at him, his ruby bright eyes mesmerizing me. No wonder the red dragon Kirishima stayed with him.

"You are gonna sit your ass down {Last Name} and your gonna tell us something" The barbarian huffed before picking me up as if I weighed nothing and setting me down on a rock nearby. All was somewhat okay until I realized something.

"Hold up, wait a damn minute, how the fuck do you know my name?!" I stood from my ever so uncomfortable seat before casting my gaze between the two. Kirishima, A name in which I will admit fits the red dragon, had a sheepish grin plastered on his face while the barbarian in which doesn't deserve to be called by his name currently, gave me a angry glare. The fuck is his problem?

"Well, considering you're wanted in most of the barbarian lands for a multitude of reasons, it shouldn't surprise you." I really wanted to wack that smirk off his face but I wasn't THAT stupid. All those bead filled necklaces on his chest meant something.

Something important.

He earned every single one of them. And I knew I'd probably get my ass handed to me if I started something now. So I relaxed.

{HALP! IM RUNNING OUT OF INSPO😭}

"So great, I thought I was doing such a goid job of hiding. What am I even wanted for?"

"Lets see, thievery, treachery, murder, people want revenge for people you killed and or locked up, plus suspicion of overthrowing the barbarians. In which I in particular don't want your head for."

I widened my eyes in shock. I literally live over 500 !miles from the barbarian lands..how the fuck and I known for all that?! 

"Theres gotta be some sort of mistake!"

"Nope! Your name is {Name} {Last Name} right?"

"Yea..."

"You're the person."

"Well fuck me. 

Kirishima just waved his hands in front of his face, A worried chuckle coming from his mouth as his wings flared a bit, hitting the angry man in the face, to which I found hilarious. 

"Well! We don't want to cause you any harm or kill you! We just need answers." 

"Answers?" Funny. What can I answer to be of value to one extremely kind and clumsy Red Dragon and one rude barbarian? 

"Mhm...we're looking for something...A gem. Something many rumors have been passed around about and they always lead to your name being involved." He spoke slowly, his pupils turning to slits. Maybe he wasn't so sweet afterall. He was analyzing me. Something I did often. Perhaps he was making sure I wasn't going to tell a lie. 

"Whats it called?"

"Its called the gem of..."

"Hm...Ill be honest with you. I think...."

"Really? ..................."

"Yeah........"

"Hah! As if this.............."

"Wanna bet?"

HALPPPPP I have no inspiration. So! If you have any ideas or words of encouragement it'll help. Sorry for the late update btw. Enjoy the cliffhanger!😭😵