We did THAT?

Armaan hurriedly went inside the washroom(the lock was open)
Abhira was standing there all scared.

Armaan- Chilla kyu rahi ho????

Abhira- Chipkaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Armaan- Tum darti bhi ho kisi se?

Abhira- Uff!! Isse bhagao na Armaan

Armaan started to shoo away the lizard when suddenly it jumped on the floor.
Abhira quickly hugged Armaan tight.
Armaan could feel her stick onto him like a glue.

Armaan wanted to hug her back and he let his hand up in the air but by mistake he turned on the tap resulting in water oozing out from the shower.
They both were wet.
Armaan moved away looking at Abhira who was all drenched and her white kurti turned all see through.

Armaan could see her beautiful lacy pink bra and her perfectly shaped navel. He was getting aroused by it.

Armaan- Kya karti ho Abhira tumahri wagah se bheeg gaya main raat ke 12 bajah.

Abhira- Excuse me??? Tap tumne khola tha maine nahi!

Armaan- Bathroom mein aaya toh main tumahri wagah se hi tha na!

Abhira- Chup raho!

Armaan was trying really hard to control his feelings.

Here Abhira seeing, Armaan just in a vest which was completely transparent now because of being wet, was feeling a little excited.

Nobody knows who went in first but that *bheegi bheegi raat* made them explore themselves.

They moved forward and leaned for a kiss. Abhira was holding Armaan's neck and he couldn't control any longer! He literally tore her kurti into two pieces. He picked her up and took her to the bed.
Abhira laid down and helped armaan take off his vest. Armaan was pleased to see her boobs in that bra. He massaged it for a little and then opened the bra and threw it. He saw those big boobs and nipples and couldn't resist to being a fucking monster.  He sucked those boobs for 15 minutes straight and slapped them like sponge.

Abhira-- Aaaahhh!!! Armaannnn!!! In me right now.

Armaan opened his and her pants immediately. He took his finger and started to finger her hard. Seeing her pussy, he felt like literal blossoms. He then started to lick her. It tasted like the sweetest to him.

Armaan- Are you ready to be completely MRS ABHIRA ARMAAN PODDAR?

Abhira- Yes sir!

Armaan inserted his big toy into her in one go. He then started to ride her  mercilessly. It was painful but more blissful to her. She was already full wet and even Armaan has cummed by then.
Abhira then took his wet dick in her mouth and started to give him a pleasurable blowjob. He cummed in her mouth and she without any further thought swallowed it.

Pleasurable moans were all around the room.

Armaan then ordered Abhira to turn backwards and then they tried every possible position.

They ended their night with a long kiss which felt like the best thing after that tiresome night.

Armaan woke up the next morning and blushed thinking about the last night. He woke Abhira up and asked

Armaan- Abhira kya tum kal raat ko regret karti ho?

Abhira- Bilkul nahi Armaan! Kal jo kucch bhi huya bilkul blissful tha.

Armaan hugged her.
Abhira then pushed him back on the bed and took his dick in her mouth and started to blow it hard.
Armaan then made her sit on his lap and started to insert his dick hard in her vagina. He simultaneously was sucking her boobs too. Cum was all aound their genital area.

The bedsheet was full of blood and cum and wrinkles.
The kissed each other and went on to take a bath (together).

From that day on they started to be more sexually active that is almost everyday.

Armaan has confessed his love for Abhira first by taking her on a romantic date and Abhira too had confessed her love for her KHADUSMAAN.