armchair for one

It was movie night at their dorm and all of them were sprawled out comfortably on the couches and armchairs in front of the giant TV screen, except, Jimin who came in holding two bowls of freshly popped and buttered popcorn. She placed one down on the coffee table and looked around for a seat. Strangely enough, her usual seat on the far side of the couch was occupied by Giselle.

"Why don't you go sit with Minjeong, Jimin?" Giselle said, pointing to Minjeong in her armchair in the dark corner of the room.

"Okay, thanks Giselle!" Jimin said happily. In all honesty, Giselle just wanted Jimin to get out of the way ASAP so she could see what was happening in the movie.

"C'mere, Jimin," Minjeong said, moving herself to the side of the armchair to make space for her.

"Can I just sit on your lap? I don't think both our butts can fit," Jimin giggled.

"Sure," Minjeong said and spread her legs so that Jimin would have a comfortable seat.

As she did so, the grey sweatpants she was wearing stretched out over a little not-so-little something that made Jimin stare for a few seconds. She'd seen Minjeong's bulge before whenever she wore those damn sweatpants, but seeing it and sitting on it in a short skirt was completely different. Minjeong looked expectantly at her and she quickly shook off those dirty thoughts and sat on Minjeong, relaxing into her familiar warmth.

The movie started and Jimin watched, enraptured while eating her popcorn, with all her previous thoughts gone from her mind.

A quarter into the movie and Jimin was getting a little restless. Normally, on her normal couch seat, she would shift every ten minutes, annoying the crap out of the person sitting next to her. But in this little armchair, seated on top of Minjeong, Jimin couldn't move much without disturbing her.

However, she couldn't take staying ramrod straight any longer and shifted her weight, but as she did so, she felt Minjeong's bulge under her and it felt sinfully good.

Jimin thought that this movie night would just be like any other, curled up on a cushy armchair with her favourite person, but in the dark room and as the underside of her bare thighs brushed against Minjeong's comfy, well-worn sweatpants, an opportunity had presented itself to her. This dangerous idea was planted in her mind and she would be a fool not to act on it after so many months of pining for Minjeong.

She tested out the waters carefully at first, readjusting herself on top of Minjeong a few times, then started to subtly grind against Minjeong's bulge.

"Um, Jimin,"Minjeong spoke up for the first time since the movie started.

Jimin smirked in the darkness.
"Hmm?" she played coy.

"C-Could you stop moving around so much please?"
Minjeong asked, a hint of desperation in her voice. Jimin wanted to laugh, she could feel Minjeong attempting to scooch back even more into the chair, and she could definitely feel the length hardening through her sweatpants.

"Why?" she asked innocently, still grinding against the clothed bulge.

Minjeong placed her hands on Jimin's hips in a last ditch attempt to stop her from moving about, and Jimin shivered from the contact. They fit so perfectly on her, she wondered how hard those hands could grip her, how they could control her movements as she's bouncing on top of-

"Jimin," a voice she had never heard coming from Minjeong warned, all low and growly and dripping with arousal. Jimin swore her panties were ruined with just her name being said in that voice.

"Yeah, Minjeong?" she said, a little breathy.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing, just getting comfy," Jimin said, trying her best to smile as innocently as possible over her shoulder at Minjeong.