Sight from the window

Approximately close to the open window, the girl looked at the landscape under the twilight sky. Her eyes reflected the blue-orange nuances of the sky with its faint pink hue. The setting rays of the sun penetrated like strings through the billowing, torn clouds, from which afternoon raindrops still dripped. They sprinkled the ground and shimmered in the fading light. These raindrops moistened the window and the girl's face, causing it to sparkle as well.

The shadows covering the edges of the distant houses made them appear mysterious and deserted. The light warming the sides of the clouds conveyed an impression of a completely different world on a distant horizon, which seemed so clear yet so far beyond the reach of everyone and everything. The cessation of the rain and the setting sun separated the daylight from the dimming sky with a mystical border. It gradually got engulfed by the horizon until even the last light from the daytime sky vanished.

Even in the absence of daylight, with the appearance of the first stars, everything began to shine brightly. Each star in the sky resembled a crystal with its own brilliance and radiance, scattering everywhere, along with the faint blue light from the moon, blending with the deep black sky. It reflected in the puddles on the ground so purely and beautifully that if you stepped into one of them, you could plunge into the night itself.

In the seemingly quiet night, the sounds of insects and nocturnal animals wafted on the wind, their melodies blending perfectly with each other. The lights from distant buildings imparted a melancholic sense of comfort and safety, while the streetlights felt empty and lonely, with their dim light, sitting like a stain, solely illuminating the darkened path.

Despite the tranquility conveyed by the surrounding environment, the girl's heart was simultaneously exhilarated and captivated. In the last moments of observing the landscape, she began to close her eyes. The moment she lay down in bed and fell asleep, she started to dream of every moment spent observing the landscape, and the gentle breeze coming from the open window caressed her face.