Ep 1 Welcome to Republic City

Y/n Pov

Y/n steps off of the ship.

Y/n: So this is Republic City. Not bad.

Y/n began to walk

Y/n began to walk. As he was walking he was pickpocketing people as he walked by them. After a while, he turns down an alleyway takes the money out of his pocket, and begins to count it.

Y/n: 400 not bad for my first run. This city is easy pickings.

As he keeps walking he eventually walks out of the alley to see someone on a stand.

Man: Don't you see we are powerless against these benders with the ability to control an element?

The man was yelling at the crowd of people that was in front of him.Y/n just rolled his eyes as he continued to walk past them. He continues to walk down the sidewalk pickpocketing people.

Y/n: "No matter where I go I hear the same song and dance. You come to a city filled to the brim with benders and expect them to just stop bending cause you want them to. Please, save all of that bullshit for something else."

Man 2: What do you think you are doing?!

A man grabbed Y/n's arm as his hand was in the man's pocket. There were also two other guys with him. One of them reaches into Y/n pocket and takes out a stack of cash.

Men 3: Well well well, looks like someone has been busy.

Y/n: "Let's see if I can handle this without making a scene" Hehehe, sorry about that my hands tend to go where they're not supposed to.

Man 2: Yeah, Right we will see what the authorities will say.

The man then begins to drag Y/n by his arm.

Y/n: "Looks like we are doing this the hard way."

Y/n then encased his feet in earth stopping his movement. As the man was turning around to see what happened, Y/n punched the man in the face while he used earth bending to trip the other two guys beside him and began to run.

Man 2: Get back here you brat!

They began to chase after him. Y/n was running through the crowd of people, he then ran across the road and launched himself on top of a building using Earth bending and continued running. Y/n looks back to see that two of the guys are following still.

Y/n: "I'm going to guess earth and fire benders that means the other one must be a water bender?"

Y/n continued to run he soon ran into the 3rd man standing on the top of the building blocking his way to the next building.