FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐈 pop singer 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘february 14, 1999𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍aquarius 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄milan, italy𝐀𝐆𝐄24

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐈
pop singer
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
february 14, 1999
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
aquarius
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
milan, italy
𝐀𝐆𝐄
24

            #𝟏𝟑 most popular               𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓 ★

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓

Singer and songwriter, who at the young age of 19 released her hit single 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 along with her debut album 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. The following year she was nominated for album of the year, but came in second placed behind bruno mars. In 2020 she released her second album 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘, with hit single 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 placed at #1 for 10 weeks continues. Two years later she released her latest album, 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 and was put up for album of the year award at the grammys for a second time along with 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝟑𝟎, 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋 and also 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄́ and won her first award in her music career.

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄

Before she persued her love for writing and singing songs she shared many videos covering artists such as 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓, 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄 and 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. She also was a guest appearance on the hit childrens show 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 in 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎 as 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 little sister 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄. She was also in 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒 music video for her song 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 as the younger version of taylor in 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀

She has won multiple VMA's and has one a single grammy award for her album 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘. She has also done a lot of modeling over the years mostly with vouge, elle and allure and has been on the front cover of all three. Her and 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓 also sang 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖 for taylor swift's re-recorded album 𝐑𝐄𝐃 produced in 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

She was born in 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍, 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐘. Her mother, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐈, is a famous opeara singer known for playing 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐀𝐄́ in her youth and her father, 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐈, a very known fasion designer that the youngest ricci has been wearing for years. She has previously dated 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄́𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓 (2015-2016), 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎 (2017-2018), 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 ( january 2019 - april 2019) and finally 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐘 (2019-2021).

𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇

She was the opening act for 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓 for her 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 tour before it got closed due to COVID-19.