theo- 21 - Dave and Busters

As the early morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow across the room, I found myself waking up to the comforting warmth of Noah nestled beside me. His peaceful expression, softened by sleep, made my heart flutter with affection. Stretching my limbs beneath the cozy blankets, I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.With a gentle kiss planted on his forehead, I slipped out of bed, determined to start the day off right. Padding into the kitchen, I couldn't resist the urge to whip up one of Noah's favorite breakfasts – eggs, bacon, and toast. The sizzle of the frying pan and the aroma of sizzling bacon filled the air, mingling with the soft hum of morning tranquility.As I flipped the eggs with practiced ease, I glanced over my shoulder to find Noah standing in the doorway, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with a gentle yawn. His tousled hair and drowsy smile only added to his charm, and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of him."Morning, sleepyhead," I greeted him with a grin, gesturing towards the table set with steaming plates of breakfast delights. "I made your favorite."Noah's eyes lit up with delight as he took in the spread before him. "You spoil me, Theo," he teased, moving to take a seat at the table."It's the least I can do for the man who stole my heart," I replied, pouring us both a cup of freshly brewed coffee.As we dug into our breakfast, the conversation flowed effortlessly between us, a comfortable rhythm of shared laughter and tender moments. Between mouthfuls of eggs and bacon, I found myself asking Noah about his plans for the day."Hey, have you ever been to Dave & Buster's?" I inquired, curious to see his reaction.Noah paused mid-bite, a thoughtful expression crossing his features. "Actually, no, I haven't. Why do you ask?"A mischievous grin tugged at my lips as I leaned forward, excitement bubbling within me. "Well, I thought it might be fun to go together. What do you say?"The sparkle in Noah's eyes mirrored my own enthusiasm as he nodded eagerly. 

As we sat at the table,  a mischievous idea sparked in my mind. With a playful glint in my eyes, I turned to Noah, unable to contain my excitement.

"Alright! Let's finish eating, then we can... shower?" I suggested, raising an eyebrow suggestively as I glanced over at Noah.Noah's smile widened at my suggestive tone. "Yeah, okay," he agreed with a chuckle, his eyes dancing with amusement.My heart soared with delight as I jumped out of my seat, throwing my fist in the air in victory. "Yes!" I cheered, unable to contain my enthusiasm.Noah's laughter filled the room, his joy contagious as he watched my antics. "Well, come on then!" I exclaimed, eagerly reaching out to pull Noah from his chair.But before I could make another move, Noah interrupted, mocking my earlier words with a playful tone. "Hey, hey, hey! You said, 'Alright! Let's finish eating THEN we can shower,'" he teased, his voice filled with amusement.I groaned in playful frustration, reluctantly sitting back down as Noah's laughter filled the air. "I finish THEN we shower?" I confirmed, giving him a mock glare."Yes," Noah affirmed with a grin, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Okay!" I exclaimed, unable to contain my excitement as I reached for the remaining food on my plate, using my hands to quickly stuff it into my mouth in a comical rush.Noah burst into laughter at the sight of me, choking on my food in the process. "Oh my god," he chuckled, shaking his head in amusement as he watched me with fondness. "im done can we go now?" i beg on my knees, "yes" noah says while laughing

I watch as Noah strips, the steam from the shower fogging the mirror, mixing with my already moist skin. "fuck noah" i moan as i watch him bend over to grab his fallen towel. his bare ass in my eyes line of sight. His laugh fills the bathroom like music as he stands back up and turns to me. his eyes instantly fall to my dick which is already throbbing, causing him to laugh more before walking into the shower, i quickly join him. The hot water cascades down our bodies as my hands explore his body, I let my fingers work their way down his back, feeling every muscle as they tense beneath my fingers. before making their way to his ass, causing him to shiver "do you want me to fuck you noah?" i whisper in his ear, "yes" he pants out as my hand grabs his ass. "beg" I growl out as I get on my knees, Noah's hands flat against the wall, his legs parted. "please fuck me" he begs as i part his ass cheeks with my hands before bringing my face in and licking his hole. "fuuuuck" he moans as his legs start to shake. "more" be begs before i go back in, licking expertly listening as his moans fill the shower, causing my dick to harden even more to the point that its painful. bringing my tounge back into my mouth i deliver a smack to his cheek before standing up "dont fucking move" i warn as noah starts to take his hand away from the wall, "trust me you will want them there" i warn again before bringing my dick to his ass. "please" noah begs again, i smile before slamming into him, causing his face to get pressed agaisnt the shower wall, i bring myself out of him before slamming back in, causing his moans to mix with the sound of us colliding as i continue to fuck him. I grab his hip with one hand and I put the other on his lower back before slamming into him again and again. I smack his ass again, relishing in the sound as I continue to slam into him, his pants and moans like music as his face is pressed against the wall. Suddenly he lets out a loud moan and cum starts to leak from his cock, before getting washed down the drain. i continue to fuck him before i feel myself tense and i pull out, shooting all over his back. he then turns around, facing me he grabs my face and brings me down to his height, smashing his lips to mine he forces his way into my mouth before releasing me, "damn" i pant, breathing in air once again. "can you wash your cum off of my back now?" he asks, causing me to laugh, "yeah sorry my bad '' i continue to laugh as he turns around, my cum dripping down his back and between his cheeks. "damn '' I moan as I wash myself off of him.