𝟏

-

-

Flashback to 2020

-

Pedri recently joined his boyhood club FC Barcelona and I'm beyond proud and excited for him, myself and his parents and his older brother are here with him in Barcelona with him.

But I also recently found out we are expecting a baby in months which I don't know how he will react.

Will he be happy or will it be the complete opposite.

We are really young and starting a family probably isn't the best idea but I've always wanted to be a mum.

I decided to wait till pedri and I got back to the hotel to tell him as I was too nervous to tell him in front of his family.

"Umm pedri can we talk?" I asked him as I was sat on our bed.

"Yeah what is it amor?" He asked me as he rubbed my leg.

"I don't know how to say this, like i know this is really bad timing but I'm pregnant" I told him nervously.

He looked at me as his eyes widened and his smile grew bigger, "really?" He asked me while smiling.

"Yess I am" I said to him as a smile grew on my face.

"Are you not mad?" I added on.

"Why would I be mad amor this is the best news I've had" he told me while kissing me passionately.

-

Skip 9 months later

-

When I told my parents that I was pregnant they weren't that happy with me but my older brother and sister was happy for pedri and I.

As I was home with my sister as pedri had training I was watching a movie with my sister Camilla she is 25 years old.

Till I went to the kitchen and felt something wet go down my legs and formed a puddle on the floor, "uhh Camilla" I said to her worried.

"Whats up Mercedes" she asked while she focusing on the movie.

"My water just broke" I told her while laughing.

Just then rushed over to me looked at the floor, "oh god are you okay?" She asked me.

"Surprisingly yes" I told her, "but I had no pains at all" I added on.

"Right I'll call mum and dad and I'll got carols to drive us to the hospital" she told me all panicked.

"What about pedri?" I asked her.

"Oh yes and I'll call pedri" she told me while give me a kiss on the top of my head.

Finally got to the hospital we've been here for a couple hours and no sign of a baby and pedri should be here any minute now.

I'm laying in the bed with my mum by my side, "how you doing pumpkin?" My dad asked me as he walked into the room.

"I'm okay" I said to him while giving him a smile.

As soon as my dad sat down pedri came walking through in his training kit with his family behind him.

"You made it" I said to him while smiling at him.

He then come walking towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips, "of course I did amor" he told me.

It's now around 8:30pm and I keep getting sharp pains coming from my lower back, "ahh fuckk" I said as I held my bump.

"Pedri can you get a nurse" I asked him as I doing deep breaths like my mum said to me.

He nodded and left to get a nurse and all I wanted to do was scream in pain but I couldn't do it as I know it won't do anything at all.

I then see the nurse coming through with pedri, "alright Mercedes how are we doing?" She asked me as she came walking through.

"Feel like a need to push" I told her as pedri came by my side, he toke my hand.

"Okay I'm going to need to take a look down there so could you lay down on the bed and left you legs up for me sweetie" she asked me politely.

I did just that I left my legs up and the next thing she was looking down there, "okay Mercedes so we are ready to get this baby out" she said to me while smiling at me, "I'll going to get a few more nurses and will be back in a second" she added on, she then walked out.

"Pedri I can't do this" I told him panicked.

"Hey amor yes you can do it" he told me as he kissed me, he wiped my tears from my cheek.

The next minute three to four nurses came walking through and my family went home but Pedri's family stayed with us but they stayed in the hallway.

"Okay sweetheart, the next contraction is when I'm gonna need you to push" she told me.

Couple seconds later I needed to push so I do so I pushed and felt a big relief, "okay the head is out" she shouted to me.

I let out a big sigh, "do you want to feel the head" she asked me I nodded to her as she guided my hand towards the baby's head as I felt around I started to tear up.

"Mercedes just a few more pushes" she told me.

I did a few more pushes and still wouldn't budge, "one more big push for us" she told me.

Then I squeezed Pedri's hand as a did one last push and then baby crying filled the room, "congratulations a baby boy" she said as she laid him on my chest.

I looked down to him, "he looks like you so much pedri" I told him as I gave him a smile.

It's been a couple hours since I gave birth to our baby boy and pedri is holding our son till his family walked in.

"Oh look at you two all grown up" Pedri's mum said as she came walking in.

What she means by that pedri and I grew up together and was best friends and our parents always knew we would end up together.

"So what we calling him?" His brother asked us.
"Mateo Gonzalez Lopez" I said to them while smiling.

First chapter one done.
Hope you like it
Enjoy