𝟐

-

-

Present day

-

It's now 2024 and our son is turning 3 in a couple months and Mateo and Pedri are both outside while I'm cleaning up the house.

Mainly the living room and kitchen as it's a total mess, I'm doing it easy as I'm currently 5 months pregnant with our second child, which we wasn't planned on but we decided to keep our second a secret from everyone except family.

As Mateo walked through with pedri behind him as they were in the garden the door went and Mateo started to cry from being scared from the door going.

Pedri picked him up, we also kept Mateo from most of Pedri's teammate except from Ferran, Gavi and Xavi.

-

Pedri

-

As I picked our son up as he was crying i opened to the door to Gavi and Ferran, with Jules and Alejandro who have no idea.

Mateo started to go crazy by moving his legs trying to get out of my arms.

-

Mercedes

As pedri was standing at the door for a while they finally came in as I was tidying the kitchen up and the living room was a mess with all of Mateo's toys he doesn't need but my parents buy one everytime they come over.

"Bad timing" I said to them jokingly.

"Good to see you too" Ferran said back to me, as he pulled me in for a hug, Pedri then put Mateo down on the floor as he kept trying to escape his arms.

Jules and Alejandro they haven't actually met Mateo yet but they just didn't say anything about it as Mateo just started to play with them.

I then tided all his toys away as he looked at me and his bottom lip started to pop out and he just started to cry.

"Not again Mateo" I said to him, he then crawled over and tipped them out again.

Ferran then started to laugh at him for what he did, "don't laugh I don't want him to keep doing it" I said as I threw a pillow at him.

I then sat next to pedri as I did, Mateo sat in between us he then went to stand on my bump, "no Mateo you can't stand on mummy" pedri said as he lifted him up in the air.