Family Dinner

Twink male wife Nexy Wexy cooked dinner for his family because he was a good husband and father. The entire family sat at the long table hold their forks and knives upright, grinning ear to ear. As Nexy emerged from the kitchen with the food, and every family member ominously leaned forward and turned to stare him down, average day in McFruityson Mansion. "Oh boy. I am so excited for todays evening meal. Let us pray." They all say in unison. The family joins hands and close their eyes.

𝑩𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒖𝒔, 𝑶𝒉 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒊, ...

𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒅. ...

𝑵𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒎 𝒕𝒂𝒙𝒆𝒅

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒉, 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚. ...

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈; ...

𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ...

𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚, ...

𝑩𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒖𝒔, 𝑶 𝑮𝒐𝒅. ...

𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒃𝒔, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔.

"Yay!" They start dishing out the mystery meal and stop acting like they're in a cult. Nex stands at the end of the table, astounded by the families weird ass behavior. The entire gang was at the table, including Charla, Apple, Joe, Drew, Duke Dennis, Carter, BIG GRAY, Forest, Dolly, Cyaevion, Papa2 Cory, Mama Gracie, and Julian Edge Mogger. Connie was kicked out for being a weirdo. The meal was a mystery substance that was oddly carbonated and purple. "Chat what is this?" Drew asked. "Uhhhh don't mind it." Nexy said. The liquid was in a huge bowl in the center and everybody was dishing it out in red solo cups.

Mama Gracie sipped from her cup while typing away in her super cool cumputer at the head of the table at her mysterious queer fan fiction. "Carkey you've gyatt to let me read the big gay." Nexy Wexy says. "No Pookie bear its a secret." She says through her purple reading glasses.

Everybody goes to sleep because they eat dinner at like 11pm and sleep good because lean make you eepy. Papa1 Nexy, Papa2 Cory, and Mama Garcy all eep in their big big bed.

Then at three am, there was a scream and Charla came running into the threesome's room crying.

"Cory! Neeky! Carkey! I-I had a nightmare that- that Casper the Cougar came in my room and-and-and raped meeeee!!!"

"Go back to sleep Charla," Garcy grumbled in her manly man voice, "Casper the Cougar isn't real, he can't hurt you."

"Honnnnnkkk, leanleanleanleanleanleanlean..." Nexy agreed.

"But- but what if he is?!" Charla shrieked. "Wait. Who's the forth person in bed?"

Marck yawned and stretched and sat up like he was a princess waking up at ten am. He flipped
his sparkly heart eye mask up. "What'd I miss?"

"Just go back to bed Charla." Garcy said. "He can't get in with our maximum security system that my secret buddy hooked me up with. Okay?"

"Okay..." Charla mumbled. "Night night."

"G'night." Marck said and laid back down, his hands under his head the way people sleep in cartoons.

Charla left and goes back to his room. But then there was another blood curdling scream. Cory and Garcy came running with the Glocks and big muscles.

"What's happening??" They shouted in unison. Charla was peeking out from under the bed while a butt booty naked Casper the Cougar oiled himself up in the middle of the room.

"Holy shit." Carkey murmured.

"OH NO HE'S HOT." Cory hissed.

"Cory not now." Garcy elbowed her pookie.

"Oh yeah." Cory whispered. "Kay we're gonna jump you now."

"Oh nooooo!" Casper the Cougar mocked. "Too bad I'm kinky and I'll like it."

"WOAH THERE BUDDY." Carkey shouted and promptly shot Casper in the face with a gun. His brains splattered on the ground along the lube and olive oil. Charla whimpered and covered his eyes. Cory picked Casper's body up and threw it out the window. The pair looked down at the body in the grass, wiping the oil and blood from their hands onto their matching Hello Kitty pajama pants.

"Fucking furry." They muttered in tandem. Cory took Garcy's arm and they headed out of the room.

"Sleep well Charles." Cory said.