3. NOW

This story will have a little bit of a suspense aspect. I was just trying to figure out which angle I wanted to go. TBH. I'm still trying to figure that out. But we'll see how I feel

It'll be like a sub genre between romance and suspense 😃

Excuse Any Errors!!!
______

Florence Azalea Regency

Houston, Texas
Ten Years Later
2024

5:52 am

I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms and legs

I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms and legs. I was prepared to roll over and go back to sleep and then my eyes popped open.

I wasn't at my hotel room and quickly every memory of last night flooded back into my mind. I let out soft groan as I buried my face into the pillow.

Unique wasn't laying next me.

He wasn't laying next to me but if I closed my eyes, it'd feel like he was. His sheets, pillows, the comforter smelled like him. Clutching the comforter in my hand I sighed.

Stay comfortable in his bed.

Or get up and see what he's doing.

Sighing, I slowly crawled out of his bed, stretching as I did so. Grabbing my bag, I found my travel size tooth brush, toothpaste, and face wash I kept with me.

Always best to be to keep some essentials with you. This was my first time in Unique's home. I didn't really know where anything was anyway.

Since he had a bathroom in his room, I was able to do my morning routine there. Putting my hair in a lose bun, I walked to what I assumed was his closet.

"Hmmm." I mumbled to myself, looking through his button ups.

"I'll put this one on." I said grabbing a black one.

Walking to his dresser, I opened the drawers until I found his underwear drawer, so I could grab a pair of his boxers.

"Okay." I mumbled as I finally exited his room.

The rest of his house was nice. I didn't really get a good look last night since we were only worried about each other.

I heard the soft sounds of music coming out of one of the rooms on my left. Slowly I opened the door, and I was surrounded by paintings.

Unique stood there , staring at something he was working on. His forearms and abdomen had some splotches of paint on them. He closed his eyes, nodding his head to the song.

"Good morning." He said, tapping his paintbrush in some paint.

"Didn't want to stay in bed with me?" I asked as I walked up to him.

A smirk rose on his face.

"I planned on it." He said, putting his palette down. "But then I got inspired."