three.

𓂃⊹ ִֶָ
chapter three.
ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ

leila was nervous. this would be her first time seeing max since the break up. they spoke almost everyday but this would be the first time seeing eachother. she was so nervous. she didn't tell her brother, scared he would probably follow the pair and cause an argument on max. leila told mick, who said he was only a text away and if she needed him, he would come straight down.
leila quickly got changed into something cute but casual and headed down to the breakfast area. she scanned the place and saw max sitting in the corner. redbull hat on his head and sunglasses covering his eyes. she took a deep breath and walked towards him.
"leila, hi!" max smiles and stands up, he wraps his arms around the girl and takes a deep breath, inhaling her scent.
"hey maxie." leila smiles and returns the hug. the pair just hugging for a few minutes before they break part and sit down facing eachother.
"i ordered you an orange juice." max smiles and pushes a large glass of orange juice towards the girl. leila smiles and takes a smile sip.
"so, how is everything?" leila asks.
"good, thank you. racing is going well. points are coming in really well. dad is still dad. everyone else is good though. what about you?" max smiles.
"i've still been watching the races. just couldn't be in the paddock for abit. everything is good, lewis is well, roscoe is good." leila replies and plays with her ring, something she does when she's nervous.
"you don't need to be nervous around me. it's just me lei." max sighs. "i'm so sorry how everything went down. i wish i could of done more."
"honestly it's fine maxie. it's in the past now. no dwelling on it. i'm ok." leila mutters. honestly she was over it. she wanted the past to stay in the past.
she did have to admit she has missed max.
"i brought you these." max grins and hands the hamilton girl a bouquet of flowers.
"maxie. you didn't have to!" leila tears up at the gesture. she hugs max again and takes the flowers. she stares at the red and blue flowers.
"nice colours." leila smirks.
"only the best colours for you." max winks.
the pair sit and talk for a good hour before max gets a call to head out.
"please don't leave it so long before i see you again and don't dodge the redbull garage please." max begs.
"i won't. i'll come say hi." leila smiles and hugs max again before they head their separate ways.

@LEILAHAMILTON POSTED A NEW STORY!

"pretty flowers. shame on the colour." lewis laughs as leila steps into the mercedes garage. practise went great, lewis and george sitting in p2 and p3.
"haha. you're so funny lew." leila groans and rolls her eyes.
"aslong as you're ok." lewis smiles and kisses his sister on the forehead. "i love you bug!"
"i love you too lew." the hamilton siblings hug before lewis is whisked away for more media and debriefing before qualifying. leila hangs around with mick for a while before she decides to walk up and down the garages. something she always did when she was bored or lewis was busy.
she walks past the ferrari garage and waves at charles. she is heading towards the alpine garage when she hears someone shout her name.
"leila!" she looks around and sees a mass of brown hair running towards her.
"hey lando." leila smiles as the taller boy embraces her. leila returns the hug.
"how are you? it's so good seeing you again." lando grins.
"i'm all good now thank you." leila smiles back. lando looks her up and down and smirks.
"looking good as always leila."
"always a flirt norris. remember who my brother is." leila sings and begins to walk away.
"oh i do don't worry. but i'm not scared of hamilton." lando winks.
"well you should be!" leila turns around and sees her brother walking past with his team. leila beings to laugh as landos face goes pale.
leila begins to follow her brother. "see you around norris."
"see you later hamilton!" lando shouts and blows her a kiss.
"stay away from lando!" lewis groans. "i can't deal with hating another driver."
leila laughs, "oh stop it, he's harmless. he's literally just lando."
lewis looks at his sister and rolls his eyes. "no more dating drivers."
"yes brother." leila salutes lewis and they both laugh, heading towards some more media lewis needed to do.