CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

<LYON, FRANCE> Sunday, June 1st 10:00am

<LYON, FRANCE>
Sunday, June 1st 10:00am

It's a week away from me and Romans wedding and ever since what happened at the bridal shop Romans has been ignoring me and I've been ignoring him.

And ever since hell bring prostitutes and a whole bunch of girl fuckong them in that room he even fucked one in his office with the door open just so I could see I slammed the door shut but when I hanged out with Kai the other day he got all mad about it.

After I finished doing some homework I forgot to do Friday I got up from the bed and left the room walking downstairs.

Entering the kitchen I saw Katerina. I rolled my eyes walking to the fridge and grabbing some juice.

Katerina is the prositute Roman has been having stay over for the past couple of days. She has blonde hair with ocean blue streaks, she has dark brown eyes and she is really tall - only because of the ten inch heels she's wearing. - I get why Romans had her over. I mean she's skinny, she's not fat, she has perfectly sized boobs, hips, a small rib cage, and she's pretty.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

There is one thing she is that's not very pretty and that's being a bitch.

"Getting juice" I said, grabbing the apple juice out.

"Juice has a lot of calories, y'know" She said.

"So?"

"Roman won't want you if you're fat. I mean how will you share the bed if you're talking up over half of the bed?" She said.

I rolled my eyes, "I rather be fat or any other size there is then a prositute that does nothing but fuck a new guy everyday" I said.

She gasped, "Your a fucking bitch" She raised her hand to slap me but before she could I pushed her making her back into the edge of the counter.

"Ow what the fuck" She yelled.

She walked away from it, turning around. I saw red surrounding her lower back that's definitely going to be bruised tomorrow.

"What the hell is going on?" Roman asked entering the kitchen.

"Your fiance pushed me into the counter really hard after I complicated her outfit" She said lying.

I'm literally wearing sweatpants and a t- shirt.

"Get out" Roman said.

"Yeah get out you cunt" Katerina said and I rolled my eyes.

"Gladly" I grabbed my apple juice and was about to walk out. Roman stopped me. I looked up into his dark green eyes.

"Not you" He said looking straight into my eyes.

The first words he has said to me in a week.

"What?" Katerina said.

"But she-"