Nischa fluff 1

Noel always had a little crush on Mishca in life but in death those feelings only grew stronger. After his performance as Monique Gibeau he couldn't stop thinking about his kiss with Mischa. He knew it was only for the performance but couldn't stop thinking about how it made him feel. He was sure Mischa couldn't feel the same but... he was wrong. Mischa couldn't stop thinking about the kiss either, it was a new feeling for him a feeling he couldn't quite explain.

Mischa sat on a bench thinking about his feelings, trying to comprehend what they meant.
"Hey what's up? You look like your'e thinking. You don't do that very often." Noel joked.
Mishca laughed "hey Noel, I was just, uh... don't worry bout it"
"Ok if you insist, I'm here if you wanna talk yknow" Noel said sitting next to him.
Mischa's cheeks flushed pink he looked at the ground trying to conceal his emotions. "Thank you. It means a lot" he said still looking down.
Noel smiled, Mischa looked up to meet his gaze and smiled back his blush now faded. They sat looking into each others eyes for a few seconds but it felt like eternity.
"Guys what are you doing?" Ricky asked walking over to them.
"Oh um nothing just um talking" Noel scrambled to his feet suddenly flustered. Mischa just watched Noel as he tried to talk to Ricky.
"Ok cool! Well I just came to tell you that Ocean is being weird and trying to dance again, thought you'd like to laugh at it" Ricky laughed.
Noel chuckled and said "oh that sounds amazing but I think I'll pass this time Ricky"
"Yes me too" mischa added.
Ricky shrugged and walked away.
"You don't wanna see Ocean dance?" Noel asked mischa.
"I'd rather stay with you" mischa said taking a step closer to Noel. Noel started blushing intensely.
"Your face is red" mischa said puzzled
"No it's not. You're colourblind" Noel attempted to lie.
"Yeah sure. So I don't make you go red?" Mischa laughed.
"I-um-uh you're just so- I feel-" Noel tripped over his words.
Mischa stepped closer again leaving Noel a babbling mess.
"W-what are you doing" Noel asked.
"I believe this is how to show you I like you" mischa blushed.
"You what! You like me? Are you sure? I mean I know I'm amazing and everyone loves me but like are you sure?" Noel said in disbelief.
"If you'd let me kiss you I could prove it?" Mischa asked.
"YES OH GOD PLEASE DO!" Noel said a little louder than he intended.
Noel's eyes flickered closed as Mischa leaned in closer until their faces were mere millimetres apart. Noel's hot minty breath hit Mischa's face and he couldn't hold back anymore he quickly closed the gap with a soft tender kiss. Noel's hand flew into Mischa's hair as Mischa's hands rested one on Noel's face the other on his back pulling him closer.
The kiss drew to a close and they just looked into each others eyes once again.
"Wow" Noel said.
"I've wanted to do that again" mischa laughed
"We should do that again sometime" Noel smirked

A/N this was quite short but it's my first one so leave me alone 😭
I hope you enjoyed! Please leave any requests in the comments I will 100% do them if I have the motivation lol 🫶
Thank you so much for reading ily 😘