𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

The cell is dark and quite, shoto lays down with his tail wrapped around his body sleeping until the sun starts rising, the cell door opens and the scientist walks in and wakes shoto up shoto believes she's the only nice person that treats him right, the others think he's weird or to dangerous.

Her name was miss Emma? Or something like that..

He can't remember anyways.

...

Shotos taken to the lunch room with the other test subjects, he sits alone most the time playing with the food he doesn't like to eat.

It's always boring and quite in the lab not much to do.

After lunch two people take him into a testing room he sits down on a chair waiting for the scientists to get back.

"Ready? "

"Can we just hurry up-"

Info

Name-shoto
Gender-male
Age-??
Abilities?- his abilities are based on what he turns into.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you so angry? "

"I'm not- I'm just bored-"

"Yeah I know-"

He holds his arm out and let's her put the needle in his arm, after she's done she placed a bandaid on the area bleeding.

"That wasn't needed. "

"Oh, well I just thought you'd like if I put one on.."

Shoto smiles softly and takes his arm back, before he can say thank you the lights in the lab turn red and the alarms go off.

"What's going on? "

"I don't know- but we need to get you back to your cell. "

They walk back to his cell as guards run past them and down the hallway, shoto sees other gets subjects getting put back in their cell, she opens the cell door for him and he walks in he notices the fact she looks scared and grabs her hand before she can leave.

"Will you come back-?"

"I will I promise! "

Shoto let's go of her and she leaves the cell locking it behind her.

The alarms get louder, and shoto hears a few screams He pouts looking outside the small window on the door there's a bunch of blood on the floors it wasn't like that before he got in the cell..

Someone walks tords shotos cell door and unlocks it, he backs up from the door and hides under the blanket on his bed.

The door creeks open slowly and the footsteps get louder shoto hears more foot steps coming in the door maybe two people in the cell with him, he knows the people can see him because his tail won't stop swaying around so he grabs it holding in a yelp.

One of them chuckle and walk tords his bed, they pull the blanket off him and push a needle in his arm before he can say anything the man keeps a tight grip on his wrist so he can't move.

Shoto doesn't know who these people are, but they know his name.

"Goodnight shoto"

"Who are you-? "

"You'll find out later"

Shoto falls asleep after that.

"He doesn't Remember who we are vox. "

"He'll remember.. We just have to wait.. "
-