[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ !!]

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢:- 𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 <3

                                                                                -𝕬 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌-

(Y/N's POV)

As I stepped through the gates of Mondstadt for the first time in a long period, I felt a soft breeze blowing against the back of my neck. It was soothing, and tingled my senses in a way that felt nostalgic to me, it felt like home.

I greeted the two Knights of Favonius standing on duty kindly, but didn't stop for a single second to rush past them, avoiding any further confrontation. Despite feeling so welcome in the beloved City of Freedom that was Mondstadt, behind all of my reminiscing, I couldn't help but feel somewhat strange - as if I were being watched by an eerie presence. The world around me resembled that of an abyss, the illuminated crescent moon serving as my only source of light in the new region. I was abandoned and alone, resorting to wandering aimlessly around the surrounding area, desperately in need to find some sort of lifeline - anything that would get me a step closer to finding someone, anyone.

I slowly approached what seemed to be a tavern, something I hadn't usually seen where I was from. Returning back to the Crown of the North for me, resembled an abandoned puppy, desperately crawling back to its previous master, longing for any signs of affection, desperate for asylum. The Tavern door creaked open, startling me a little as I hesitated for a moment, before proceeding to inch my way inside, avoiding the gaze of wasteful drunkards and performing bards. 

The second I entered what appeared to be called the 'Angel's Share', it was like all of my previous emotions had washed away in the bubbly atmosphere. It felt - warm. I had truly understood the reason behind why Mondstadt was called The City of Wind and Freedom. Everything about the place was relaxing, It was serene, if I had to put it in words. I saw what seemed to be a few familiar faces at a table, an abundance of childhood friends, all matured. I however, was almost nowhere near mature. Bearing the humor of a child no older than the age of 12, and dressed in what would be casted as 'Fontaine Fashion.' Despite this, I looked different from how I used to, and I had hoped I would still look remotely memorable enough for my friends to remember me.

And they did. One of my closest companions, Casper, called out to me, his voice drained in the loudness of the crowd. I noticed quickly that he was clearly wasted, to the point that he would have most likely passed out if he had even smelt his drink again. His words were slurred, yet I could still make out a few words he shouted out while intoxicated from what he had described as a heavenly concoction made as a blessing from the archons.                                                         "HEYYYY!! Y/N? GUYSSSSS....I THINK- HIC- THATS... PISS BOYYYY? HIC-" He clamored, his voice raising above the crowd.

I paused for a moment, startled by the sudden noise as I quickly turned my head around, embarrassed that I was still prone to responding to my old nickname - I despised that nickname. Making my way over, I greeted Casper and the others as we reminisced about our shared memories, slightly agitated at the fact that they still resorted to bringing up my most embarrassing moment of my childhood with them. They all mentioned having girlfriends, some owning successful businesses - which I do have to admit, was something I wasn't expecting from them.

Rekindling with them was awesome, until I heard the door chiming..

                                                                                                          .

                                                                                                          .

                                                                                                          .

{-𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊..-}

ℌ𝔢𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢-𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔣𝔦𝔠, 𝔰𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔪 𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢!!-𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯 <3

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 629