chapter 1

Spencer pov.

"SPENCER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" my stepfather yells. I walk down the hall and turn left just to end up on the floor with blood pouring from my now busted lip. And then kicked in the stomach several times before he stopped. I don't make a single noise knowing it will make things worse. He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks me back up on my feet. "Were the fuck is my breakfast you stupid slut!" He yells in my face. And boy, does this old man need a breath mint. His breath reeks of alcohol. " I'm sorry sir, I overslept." And it was your fault, you old pig. I wanted to say, but that would lead to being thrown in the basement.
And getting beaten until I pass out from blood loss.again. he tightens his grip in my hair and takes out his pocket knife that he keeps in his pocket just for me. His words, not mine. He brings the blade to my left cheek and puts just enough pressure to draw enough blood for it to be running down my cheek. " When I get back, it better be done. And if not, you know what happens." He threatens and pushes the knife deeper and then walks away.

------time skip------

I just finished making frank my stepfather breakfast. And now I am heading into the bathroom to clean up the cuts frank caused. The cut on my cheek will definitely leave a tiny scar.
After cleaning up the cuts, I head back to my room to get ready for school. I have very few cloth chocies, so I just put on my very run-down jeans and an oversized sweatshirt.

👆

Her outfit

I grab my bag and walk out of my room and out the front door, heading to school.

------time skip to when she arrives to school------

As I walk through the main entrance to the school, I head straight to class to avoid Becca and her very annoying minions.
But to my luck she is already at the door waiting for me. "Oh, would you look it there?" She says as she slowly walks towards me. She now stands right in front of me, looking down with a huge smirk on her plastic face. " Little Spencer didn't you wear that same exact outfit yester-. She didn't even get to finsh her sentence cause now she laying on the floor holding her bloody nose crying. I was not in the mood to deal with her shitright now. So i threw my hood back over my head and started walking to class. I make it to class and sit in my usual spot, which is in the back row right next to the window. I sit down and put my earbuds in and start listening to I found by: amber run.

------time skip to 4rth period------

I'm sitting in class writing down notes until the principal comes into class with two officers that I have become quite friendly with over the past few years. " Sorry to interrupt, but may we please have Spencer blake with her stuff." The principal asks. Ooooooo. The class says until one glare from the principal, and they all shut up. I get up and grab my stuff, heading out with the principal and the two officers wondering what I did now.

We walk into Mr. smith's office and me and Mr. smith both take our seats around his desk while the two officers stand by the door. "Spencer, I'm very sorry to inform you, but your father was caught with illegal drugs and was put in jail." Mr smith's says with a look of pity. There are many things I hate, and one of those things is pity. I stare at him with no emotion on my face. I could honestly care less about that pig. He can die, and I still won't care. "What will happen to me now?" I question. He looks shocked but Covered it up and said "well officer Brady and officer Chad will be taking you to the station to run some rest to see if you jave any living relatives that are willing to take you in." I look back at the officers who nod at me to get ready to leave. I get up from my chair and thank the principal and leave with the two officers.