Dean and Nora

Nora woke up the next morning not really remembering what all happened the night before. She remembered going round 2 with the joint but after that it was a blur.

Her eyes felt tired and heavy as she opened them slightly to see Colby packing his back pack up at the table. Nora sat up and glanced around the room. Dean was fast asleep in a sitting position on the couch.

Nora glanced back at Colby who was looking at her with a smile

Nora glanced back at Colby who was looking at her with a smile. "You're up, good morning," he said as he zipped up his backpack.

Nora smiled and stretched a bit, "going somewhere?" She asked.

Colby sighed, "yeah my brother called me, his car broke down about an hour away. So I'm off to rescue him."

"Oh no, that's not good," Nora said.

Colby laughed now, "yeah I swear he's always getting himself into some situation." Colby said as he walked over to the bed now and sat down next to Nora.

They caught each others eyes and couldn't help but smile at each other.

Colby leaned in slightly, placing a small kiss on her lips. Nora's stomach turned at the feeling. She would never get tired of his kisses.

"Dean told me about your guys's plan today... please just be careful." Colby said with a little worry in his voice.

It took Nora a second to figure out what he was talking about, but then she remembered. Her and Dean were going to go back to her apartment to look for the supposed Demon in the building.

Nora smiled now, "we will be just fine." For some reason Nora wasn't too worried about it, she didn't know why. Maybe because deep down she didn't believe that there really was all this evil in the world.

Colby wrapped his arms around Nora now for a hug. They held each other for along time before pulling away. Colby smiled and stood up now, glancing at Dean.

His stomach turned as he watched him sleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping.

Colby chuckled to himself before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Dean. "Yo, Dean. I'm heading out." He said as the pillow hit Dean right in the face.

Dean jumped as the pillow hit him, and he looked around frantically. "What! what's happening??" He said now.

Nora and Colby laughed before Colby told him what he had told Nora about his brother.

Dean groaned, and stretched a little. "Well drive safe man. And don't worry about Nora. She's in good hands," Dean said now with a nod and a wink.

Colby's eyes widened, "right. I don't know how to feel about that but sounds good," Colby said jokingly.

Dean and Nora watched as Colby walked out the front door. It was silent now, just the 2 of them.

Nora wasn't expecting to be alone with Dean all day. She felt her stomach turn as she glanced over at Dean who was looking at his phone.