Chapter 17: Part 2, The Heat

{Warning!! LEMONS, Pet names, Breeding, Begging, Biting, intense teasing, Blowjob, Pulling hair, cream pie, just all around Rough

You are looking straight at him eyes wide, still breathing heavily from your release thanks to Alastor. You are a flustered mess, sweating tongue sticking out of your mouth panting from your heavy breathing. You nod your head and whimper, "...g-good..." Answering Alastors question.

Alastor's POV

I would usually be disturbed by this, I never thought any sexual activity being pleasant but this appeals me. Maybe it is because it is with y/n due to her being the same species as me knowing how it is going through a rut. Looking at y/n now is making me feel things I have not thought I would even be capable of feeling. I-I am turned on?! Oh gosh...

I smile as I lean forward over y/n as I put my hands under her chin, making sure she is looking at me as I say in a sensual tone. " very good, darling~" Pulling her into a deep passionate kiss, she moans in my mouth slightly that allows me the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. She doesn't put up a fight as I take complete Dominance of this situation my tongue exploring every spot inside of her mouth. Eventually I pull away from the kiss our combined saliva leaving a string behind that connects our mouths as i whisper sensually. "Do you want more, my little pet~?"

Y/N's POV

I want more, I want him, I want all of him. I nod my head panting from the intense kiss, I slightly look down and see a noticeable bulge in Alastor's pants. I pant more getting more and more exited giving into my primal urges of wanting to be bred. I have never wanted this more, now that I am actually giving into my heat and my primal instincts. I look back up to Alastors face as i whimper and moan softly, "p-please, I-I, P-Please! I need you...."

As I said that my whines come back as if I am begging Alastor to breed me. I need it, and I wont stop needing it until I am out of heat. He leans over me and gets really close to my ear as I am laying on the bed, he licks my ear and whispers seductively. "What was that, my pet?" My breathe hitches in my throat as I whine after he says that my deer ears pinned back once again as i whimper. "P-please, I-I am begging you... Br..." I stop before I say the word swallowing and whining panting i blurt out, "Breed me please?!"

Alastor seems taken a back by how forward I was with my begging, it makes him giggle a bit as he answers me with a seductive grin pulling away holding my chin again. "If you wish, darling~"

Alastor's POV

I am slightly freaking out by how hot this is to me. I have never felt this way since I have ever existed, She asked me to breed her?! I want to so badly, but knowing she is like this I don't want children, not with they way things are right now. Me and y/n are not even together, maybe she'll be mine, I will just claim her now than...

I get undressed slowly, as I make y/n struggle with her heat in front of me making this all a little more enjoyable. The way she wants me so badly in this manner, makes me want her even more. Her scent is so sweet, I just want to eat her up every bit of her. I take off my pants already having my shirt off, taking off my boxers as well. My hard cock, flings up as I take my pants off of my ankles. I stand back up staring at y/n as she is now sitting up naked at the edge of the bed. From my height she seems so short and the perfect height~...

I approach her and smile, she seems to be not looking at my face but my erect cock, she is whining as I lift her chin up to look at me as I chuckle a bit. "Is my darling little pet, getting impatient...~" She nods her head while im still holding her head as i say "open wide..."

Y/n's POV

Without hesitation i open my mouth as he holds my chin my tongue sticking out of my mouth waiting for his next move. I know where this is going and I will let Alastor do anything to me at this point in time, I want to be his. He moves his hips forward as i look down and he puts his dick in my mouth. "Hey now, y/n~ Keep looking at me don't look down... be a good girl~" My face turns a deep shade of red when he calls me a good girl. I take in his erect cock into my mouth, its big... He slowly pushes me head onto him for him to go deeper and deeper into my mouth. Im in heat so I don't want this specifically but i'm tasting him, i'm drooling. My gag reflex is almost none existent at the moment as his cock hits the back of my throat, he gets a bit more into this. He grabs the hair on the back of my head tugging it a bit knowing how far i can go and starts to move my head for me as i suck his dick. Alastor tilts his head back a bit as he enjoys the feeling of me sucking his dick. After a little bit of this he pulls his head back down to stare into my eyes. He looks so hot to me right now I am glad he is enjoying this as much as I am. He pulls out of my mouth with a slick motion and groans a bit and demands, "bend over..."

As I am still drooling from sucking his dick he doesn't wait for me to bend over myself but instead he takes control picking me up and bending me over the bed in my room. He spreads my legs and says near my ear, "are you ready for this my little pet~?" I am whining as i want this so bad, I beg whimpering. "P-Please..."

Without any further hesitation he pushes himself inside of my core, almost feeling as if there was no mercy. I can feel every inch of him inside of me, and I moan loudly as he stretches me out to his size. He doesn't move until I get used to him though, which my legs are already shaking due to his initial thrust. I nod my head "mhmmm..." giving him the understanding that I am ready for more of him. He starts to pull out of me slowly and thrusting back into me roughly with a slow and steady pace. I moan loudly with each thrust inwards. He grabs my hair and pulls it up and he starts to thrust faster, and harder. He leans over top of me to whisper in my ear, as I moan, "Such a good girl~". That makes me face turn red more so as i moan louder, and he is pulling my hair back making my back arch thrust in and out of me at a more pleasing pace. He starts to lick my neck going lower and lower until he gets to the crook of my neck. He bites me, a bit hard teeth sinking into my neck. I am a bite shocked as that mean he is claiming me as his own, and no other demon can have me and we aren't even in that sort of a relationship. I am panting and moaning more and more, his claim on me hurts but feels so good as I am not complaining. Blood drips from my neck as he pulls away pulling my hair keeping my back arched as he thrusts more faster, i can feel my climax approaching and his as well throbbing inside of me as he gets more erratic with his thrusts.

I moan more loudly as i speak up, "Al- I-I'm gunna...", Alastor groans from the pleasure as he responds in short breathes, "cum for me darling~". With that he pushes further into me, making me release myself once again but around his cock. With the intense squeeze of my release around his cock he thrusts one last time deep inside of me not able to stop himself he releases his seed deep inside of me. As he does so my head lifts up more my tongue falling out of my mouth moaning one last loud moan.

In the heat of the moment we are both catching our breathe and he slowly pulls out of me, juices pooling out from my core both of ours combined. My legs are shaking violently as i fall laying onto the bed and whisper, "T-that was amazing~". Alastor helps me up and lays me on the bed, covering me up, laying on the bed next to me with his arm around me. He responds with, "Yes, indeed it was...