1 - Sekoto Peak

It's not fair! Touya thought, running a path of fire through the forest. Why couldn't I be Dad's masterpiece? Why wasn't I born with a stupid ice quirk!? He found a seat on a nearby log, and began to sob. "Why won't you look at me?" He cried, and felt the temperature rising around him. His hair lit on fire, then his whole body. Flames erupted around him, setting trees and bushes aflame, burning Touya's skin.
"No, no, no. It's too hot! Please go out!" He frantically looked around, "Dad! Dad! Please, they won't go out! I don't want to die, Dad. Please!" He shut his eyes in pain. Cool down! Cool down! Dad! All of a sudden, the heat stopped. He opened his eyes and saw that the ground around him was laced with a thin layer of ice. He gasped, saw the trees around him still burning, broke out into a run out of the forest. The fire spread around him fast, but he kept cooling down, finding a sudden control of his newly found quirk. A floor of ice trailed him out of Sekoto Peak, and as he emerged from the burning forest, he met with a familiar face.
  "Dad!" His father was on his knees and his face was wet with tears. He was shocked to silence seeing his son who he thought was dead run up into his arms.
"Touya..."
"Dad! I thought you weren't gonna come. I'm sorry. I'll never train behind your back again!"
"Tou-Touya...You're...You're covered in ice." Touya, although still crying, grinned, stomped his feet, "Yeah! Dad, now you'll look at me! I'm not burning anymore. See? I have ice! I'm your masterpiece — not Shoto! You'll finally love me now."
Endeavour's mouth was agape. He-He has ice...my goal...he has the quirk mix I've been looking for. Endeavour grinned, eyes wide. He pulled Touya into a hug. "Touya...I'm so glad you're safe." Touya was shocked. Endeavour loves me...
"Come on Touya, let's get home now. Your mother and siblings will be glad that I found you." Touya took his hand, and Endeavour flinched from the ice that instantly covered his bare fingertips. He didn't let go, and they walked away from Sekoto Peak. Away from the burning forest. Away from what would've been Touya's grave.