2 - Blood In A Field Of Snow

"Touya!" Fuyumi exclaimed, "You're home!" She ran to her father and Touya, who were standing at the door. Natsuo was right behind her, his cheeks wet with tears as he embraced Touya in a hug. Endeavour smiled at the two, and put an arm around his wife, who had also raced to the door.
"Enji, you found him." She hugged him, then went to Touya. "Touya, are you alright?" She felt his arm, "You're freezing, what happened?"
Touya grinned and stomped his feet, hands in fists. "Mom! I have ice! See?" He held out his open palms to her, and ice slowly formed. "Mom! He'll finally look at me now!" Touya was holding back tears.
Rei looked at her son in shock. He has it. No...What have I done. "That's amazing sweetie." Was all she could force out. "Why don't you play with Fuyumi and Natsuo for a bit?" She stood and grabbed Enji's arm, pulling him into the room next door.
"Touya-nii, can you put me to bed?" Fuyumi asked, holding onto Touya's pinky finger. "Me too," Natsuo said, also grabbing onto a finger.
  "Sure Fuyumi, Natsu. Come on, I'll tell you all about what happened!"

~<>~<>~

"More, Touya. More!" Endeavour shouted. "Push yourself! Use the ice to cool yourself down, make a barrier around you to keep from burning. Come one Touya, you can do it!"
Touya was covered with sweat. He pushed his quirk harder. To the limit. Then, something changed. His flames turned blue, and they got hotter. Touya quickly increased his ice to prevent his skin from charring. Endeavour was ecstatic. Blue flames? He's even more powerful than me. He's gonna be number 1. He's gonna surpass All Might!
"Dad!" Touya panted, "Dad, my flames are blue!"
Enji smiled. "That's enough for today Touya." Touya's flames slowly died, and as the smoke cleared, Enji noticed something peculiar on Touya. "Touya, come here." He said. Touya was confused, but he approached his father. Enji ruffled through Touya's thick head of hair, and that's when he saw it. There was a red strand about the size of a finger standing out in the field of white.
"What is it Dad?" Touya asked.
Enji bent down to meet eye-to-eye with his son. "Touya your hair...It's turning red." Touya's eyes went wide. He grabbed at his hair, looking for the chunk of red hair that his father said was growing.
"No way!" Touya exclaimed, "Dad! It's red!"
Enji was shocked, "Uh-Yeah, Touya...It's red..." How was this possible? He thought. "Um...Touya, you can rest now, watch TV if you want. You did well today."
Touya looked at his Dad in excitement. "TV? Really? Yes! Thanks Dad, you're the best!" Touya ran out of the room, leaving Enji wondering, How is his hair red?

~<>~<>~

"Well it seems like his fire quirk turned his hair white, as it had no heat resistance to his flames, like the rest of his body, which would be burnt. However, now that he's unlocked an ice quirk, he can protect his skin from burning with the ice. And as you've told me, that's what you're training him to do. Well, it seems as though now that his flames don't touch his body, his hair is beginning to turn back to red. Right now, it's just a strand, but as he uses his ice more and more, he should have a full head of red hair by the end of this week."
Rei and Enji Todoroki looked at the Doctor in amazement. "Thank you Doctor, but will this affect our son in any way?" Rei asked.
The Doctor leaned back in his seat, "No, there doesn't seem to be any problem with this happening. And I would actually recommend that you continue to have him use his ice quirk because it's protecting him from burns, which was the biggest problem he faced. As long as you keep him from burning himself with his newly found blue flames, he should be fine to use his quirk, and I'd even say that he has potential to be a hero with the amount of firepower he can use now."
That last part was the only thing Endeavour heard.