𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Bada's POV:

The girls were still sulking a bit and they ate the food quietly. I was practically holding back my tears because they were dependent on me and their careers and something small could literally break us.

"Pass me my phone," I said with a dry tone and Tatter immediately handed me my phone as she heard me.

I typed and scrolled till I came across the phone number and I immediately dialed on speaker phone. It rang for a few seconds till I heard a voice.

"Thank you for calling Jewel Entertainment where we all shine. This is Lu Keran speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hello. My name is Lee Bada and I am a dancer and choreographer for SM Entertainment. I was looking for some other opportunities and I came across your company," I said

"Great! You have an appointment tomorrow at three. Bring your team and be ready for an audition and interview. Is there anything else I could help you with?"

"Um... what? I mean, no. No, that's all thank you,"

"No worries. Have a good night!" The person hung up before I could and I was left dumbfounded.

"That was so strange..." I said and the girls looked at me.

"Maybe the Chairman has been observing us. I mean, we are globally popular," Lusher said.

"That's right. Hopefully, it all goes well," Sowoen said. I scratched my head in confusion but ignored it and thanked whoever answered the phone for an opportunity.

"Well, you know you're welcome to stay here. I am going to wash up and go to bed. I'm too tired. Love you guys!" I said before standing up and walking to my room.

I had had a long day and as much as I loved these girls, I needed a moment to myself and I could tell they understood and needed the same for themselves.

After a long warm shower, I tucked myself into bed and scrolled through my phone trying to find out more about this company but there wasn't much information. Then I found an article.

"Jewel Entertainment's Chairwoman confronts photographer and calls out her insecurities before canceling ITZY's photoshoot."

She didn't sound like a good person and I was starting to doubt my options. It was so weird how there was so much about ITZY and the company but nothing about her.

After a while, I decided to drop my research and drift off into deep slumber.

-

I got up late the following morning after waking up at five in the morning thinking I was late for work when I realized I didn't have to go and fell back asleep.

I felt so refreshed and when I looked in the mirror, my dark circles were almost gone. I felt so relieved and happy that I didn't get to see his face that day.

Skipping to the kitchen, the sun was shining through the windows and the house was bright. I grabbed a bowl and poured my favorite cereal and cup of coffee. I scrolled through my phone calmly and took small sips of the mug.

"Good morning," I heard a voice making me jump in surprise. I turned around and my eyes met with a sleepy Sowoen.

"Sowoen, you can't just sneak up on me," I said as I held my chest trying to regulate my breathing.

"Sorry, Unnie. I forgot to tell you I stayed when I fell asleep on Kyma," She said. I dismissed her and poured a bowl of cereal for her as well.

"So, are you ready for that meeting today?" she said with her raspy voice.