rescuing y/n pt 2: the collusion

Arthur p.o.v
"Luffy I see a marine ship close ahead" franky said holding a telescope  looking at the sea. That got everyone's attention. Luffy smrik "let's beat up these marines" luffy said everyone started yelling yes at him.
They moved the sunny closer to the marine ship. Everyone was fixing to jump off when luffy stopped them

"Wait first we fight the marines then we get y/n" luffy said as if they didn't know that. Everyone nodded at him then everyone started fighting the marines.

Zoro is cutting down the marines with his sword. Chopper is karate chopping the Marines. Sanji is kicking the marines asses. Usopp is using his special attack on the marines. Franky is using his explosion inside his arms.
Nami is using her thunder bolt Robin is using large hands to crush the marines and finally Luffy is fighting the captain using haki and thrid gear.

Y/n heard the ruckus that was coming from above where she was at. "I knew they would come for me" y/n said drowsy from how much blood lost she lost when that marine bashed her head in the mirror.

Not only that the baby has been getting a beating also. y/n has never eaten the food that the marines gave her nor has she had anything to drink witch is very bad for the mom and the baby inside.

After about twenty minutes later everyone was basically done fighting the marines except for luffy who is still fighting the captain. "Luffy I'm going after y/n" zoro said putting his swords back. Luffy nodded punching the captain making the fly backwards.
"Take chopper just in case everyone else get back on the sunny" luffy said directing orders for everyone.

Everyone did as they were told. Zoro and chopper made it to y/n cell. Chopper was horrified by how much blood was on the floor and zoro felt bad for y/n because he thinks y/n is in pain and he feels bad for luffy for his reaction y/n was passed out with a bloody head still pouring out.

Zoro brought out one of his swords to cut down the cell after that they stepped in. "Pick her up and quickly take her to my office" chopper said. Zoro did as he was told

As they were walking back out to the marines deck. Luffy just finished fighting the captain and is excited to see y/n again. He heard some walking and got a big smile on his face. He stretched his arms out for a hug getting prepared for such.

But when he saw zoro holding a bloody past out y/n in his arms it felt like his heart went to his feet. Luffy ran up to zoro and chopper and started following them into chopper's office.