loss

Chopper p.o.v
"Get out luffy" I said trying to push him out the room with my body half human form. "No chopper not this time" luffy said pulling a chair out and sitting in it. I huffed out and shooked my head.

I started stitching up y/n hand that looks like it's broken too after I was done stitching up y/n hand I touched her hand just to make sure she does have a broken hand. I sighed loudly.

I grabbed a cast to put on her hand. I looked over at luffy he looked worried "luffy its just a broken hand that's all" I said witch made him relieved. I grabbed more stitches for the cut on her head. After that I got monitor that law gave me a one of spare one's he joked saying that if they get pregnant again but didn't expect to use it this soon.

"Chopper what's that for?" Luffy asked me "I'm just checking your baby that's all" I said lifting up y/n shirt. I gasped when I saw how big of the bruises are on her stomach.

Luffy looked pissed off his eyes turned black "why would someone do this?" He said I shook my head in disbelief
I grabbed the wond and goop and started searching around for a baby.
But I couldn't find anything at all.

"Well chopper how is he?" Luffy asked how am I going to tell him that he's not going to be a father anymore? I looked over at him he had confused look but he still had a very small smile on his face. I gotta to tell him it's my duty has a doctor.

I moved closer to luffy who was still waiting for an answer from me. "Luffy I'm so so sorry that I have to tell you this but I believe y/n miscarried I'm sorry but you don't have a baby on the way" I said.

Luffy eyes slowly got tears in them. I sighed I went back to take care of y/n.
"I really wanted to be a father I was really excited about it" luffy said voice cracking at the end. My heart broke when I heard that. "Luffy there's nothing stopping you to becoming a parent I guess it's not your time yet" I said trying to calming him down.

Luffy wiped his tears away. He chuckled "since I been dating y/n iv been crying alot more than I usually do" luffy said with chuckled "that only means you have a heart" I said.

"Luffy y/n needs a- I was interrupted by the monitor beeping slowly down and ending. "Luffy move outta the way" I said pushing him out the seat that I need to be in. I search for the electric shock pads "what's wrong chopper with y/n?" Luffy asked

"I found them" I said getting electric shock pads. I looked up at luffy he had mixture of confusion and worry on his face. "Luffy y/n is dying has we speak" I said luffy screamed really loudly. I ripped y/n shirt open and I put pads on her right side of chest and the other on left side of her ribcage.

I cranked up defibrillator to three hundred and zapped it. I looked at monitor and no beeping "what's happening chopper?" Luffy asked
I ignored him and I cranked up the defibrillator again to five hundred and zapped it again. I heard beeping I looked at the monitor I grabbed my stethoscope and checked her heart beat.

I sighed in relief after I heard a good rythm of her heart beat. "Luffy she's breathing just fine now" I said. Luffy fell to his knees "thank you so much chopper" he said I grabbed his shoulders "your welcome but if we don't give her a blood fusion she will die" I said

Luffy's grateful face turned into a serious one. "Right I do it" luffy said with serious tone. I nodded getting the stuff that I need to do the fusion.