prologue

May, 2009

May, 2009

A woman walked alone to her apartment in New york. She has a successful job, always dressed to impress, living a normal life where nothing can go wrong.

Once she arrived she noticed the door was slightly open, trying to remember if she left it like that she slowly walked towards it, and pushed it slightly to enter her home.

"Whoever is there you better come out or i'll find you and it won't be pretty" she said in an irritated tone, all of the sudden she heard a swoosh coming from behind her and something breaking.

"I warned you" She said as she sped towards the intruder grabbing him by the neck.

"That's no way to treat your guests honey", upon hearing that she turned on the lights to see the person clearly.

"I thought you would be smarter and knock the door like a normal person", she said, "besides you were supposed to arrive tomorrow, how would I know it was you when you don't even have the decency to call, Damon"

"I did call El, you just didn't answer, now I know you're kinky but, mind taking your hand off my neck?", Damon asked.

Eloise rolled her eyes as she took her hand off, "Well when you call every three seconds it's hard to know when it's going to be important"

Damon smirked and leaned forward to kiss her cheek, "missed you too honey"

It was then that she noticed how close they were standing, so she decided to go sit on her sofa.

"I did miss you handsome, but I know you're here to ask for something" Eloise said as she took off her coat and spread her legs over the sofa, "so, gonna tell me what's so important to make your appearance?".

Damon walked to the sofa and picked up her legs to sit, then put them on his lap, "I need to go back to Mystic Falls and I need you to come with me"

Eloise glared at Damon, "You know I hate that place", Eloise said as Damon rubbed her legs to calm her, "What could be so important for you to drag me there?"

"I'm going to open the tomb and kill Katherine for what she did to us", Damon confessed.

"And where do I fit into that plan?", Eloise asked, staring to get anxious.

Damon grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to his lap, and looked straight into her eyes, "Well, I need my powerful best friend slash partner in crime, how would I survive if you're not there?".

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Salvatore" Eloise said, she tried to look away as he made a puppy face knowing it would convince her.

Eloise sighed and said, "Fine, you know I'll go wherever you need me to".

Damon smiled and kissed her forehead, "Thank you honey, you're the best".

"I know, I know, you would be dead without me", Eloise said while smiling, "when do we leave?"

"Right now, so pack your bags, baby" Damon said.

*༺☆༻*

「 ✦ Authors note ✦ 」
I'm so exited for this story.
I'll be posting Eloise's outfits at the top, cause I think her outfits are a huge part of her personality, she will be using high heels almost all the time and dressing fancy but as her character evolves she will probably get more comfortable outfits.
thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment <3