Celebrity News⚠️

*SMUT/SH*

I wake up to Harry running his fingers through my hair. I look up at him and give him a smile. He smiles back at me and then places his lips on mine. It starts to get really intense. Harry positions himself on top of me and in between my legs. He starts kissing on my neck making me let out a quiet moan. Suddenly I notice the door is still open. I gently pull Harry's head away from my neck.

"Are you okay" Harry asks

"Yes go close the door" I say

Harry smirks and goes and locks the door. He comes back and immediately picks up where he left off. He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing down it to my boxer line. He stops for a second and then looks up at me to ask for permission. I nod and he pulls down my boxers exposing my erection. For a minute Harry looks shocked at the size of me. He takes me in his hands and slowly lowers his mouth around it making me moan. Harry starts going faster making me moan louder but not loud enough so the boys would hear.

"omg" I moan out

I grasp the bed sheets as I release my load into Harry's mouth. Harry swallows and then comes back up to my face and kisses my forehead.

"Did you enjoy that love" Harry says with a smirk on his face

"Y-yes I say quietly

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and someone tries to enter. It's like they are trying to force their way in so I quickly pull my boxers up and Harry goes to open the door. As soon as Harry opens the door Liam sees him and he releases air that he was holding in.

"Omg I thought Louis locked himself in his room" Liam says relived

"No it's fine. I'm in here with him" Harry says

"Okay" Liam says walking away

"that was close" Harry says walking over to me and sitting down on the bed

"Yeah I thought he was going to break the door down" I say while laughing

Harry comes over and gives me a kiss.

"Lets go downstairs so you can take your medicine love" Harry says

I follow harry down the stairs knowing I'm not really going to take it since I feel a lot better. Once we reach the kitchen Harry takes my pill out and gives it to me. I put it in my mouth and pretend to swallow it again. I again go upstairs this time saying I'm getting dressed and spit it out and flush it again. I put on a pair of sweats and a white shirt that I found in the dresser. I then try to tame some of the hair I have on my head but it doesn't work so I give up. I then head back downstairs and into the tv room here the boys are sitting. They are just watching the celebrity news channel so I join them. Suddenly there's a news sequel on us.

"Louis Tomlinson spotted on stage with blood on his wrists. What's this all about? The fans are going crazy wondering what happened before he went on stage that night. Did he cut himself or did he just get something on himself. Whatever happened we hope to find out soon"

Once they moved on I was sitting there with my mouth open. I didn't know what to say or do. I just got off the couch with all the boys staring at me and went upstairs to the spare room in our 6 bedroom house. I sit down on the wooden floor and just do nothing. My mind is blank like how my should feels. I don't think I just act. I pull up the floor boars and grab out a razor that I hid with my suicide notes I wrote to the boys. I pull up my left sleeve and make 4 deep cuts on my arm. I then pull up my right sleeve and make some more cuts. I slide my body down on the cold wooden floor and just lay there with blood running down my arms. I drop the razor onto the floor next to me and just stair at the ceiling. I've been laying here for about 15 minuets when I hear a set of footsteps going into each room in the hallway. I turn my head to look at the door waiting for it to open. I finally hear someone turning the door nob so I close my eyes and drift away.