Chapter one (made by Milo and Millie)

Yarichin Bitch Club x Dan
Schneider

Due to the widely publicized allegations against the Nickelodeon co-writer and producer of the hit shows iCarly, Drake and Josh, and Victorious, Dan Schneider has been restricted from making any more shows for children. He's forced to go to a school for rehabilitation. He decides to join the photography club in hope to take some photos of himself fiddling with little boys. As soon as he walks in, the club members turn their heads to see what's making the floor boards creak and slowly start to snap. They happily greet him with open arms and a rock hard ding dong. Dan starts to sweat profusely as he notices one boy in particular. He was a small bubble gum pink haired twink with ugly ass hot topic glasses. He stuck out from the rest of them as his stinky yams were hanging out.

"Hi there pal! Welcome to the stud cat theater prep club!"
A boy who looks like rainbow dash, Dan's favorite show because he's a closeted homosexual brony.

"Hey there baby boy...got any room for more?"
Mr. Schneider says, sweat beating down his fat lumpy booty cheeks. His face turns a rosey red color while underage little twinks go all over him, due to him taking up most of the club room.

As the club members get to know Dan, he can't help but keep his eyes on the pinkie pie motherfucker named Yuri. As they demonstrate what the "photography" club is about, he quickly realizes it's not a photography club, but instead a pornography sex dungeon. They talk about past members such as DreamWasTaken, Yandere Dev, Millie Morales, Scott Pilgrim, The Counselor and the gym teacher from class of 09', Dr. Flem; an infamous discord groomer who squirts on little girls, Violent J, and Elvis, and Rivers Coumo. They were so happy to get a new member because if they didn't, they'd have to suck off the old crusty principal to keep their club. Later that night💦💦

Dan sighs as he lays on his bed, looking at photos he's taken around school until he stumbles across a photo of that beautiful pinkie pie motherfucker.

"Oh em gee!! He's so fine...I want to diddle his pickle so hard.."

He whispers to himself so other dorm mates won't hear him. His maternity pants were getting tighter as the sweat drips along the crack located in his massive gyat. The bed slowly creaking under him, the steel plates breaking a bit every time he moves. He looks down to see his pickle has arisen in his tight pants showing off his every curve, talk about body goals!! He swiftly whips out his one inch dominater and rubs it with great force imagining the pink haired twink on top of him. After hours of cleaning up from his 3 minutes jerk session. The next morning, in the school courtyard💦💦

"H-Hey!!"

Dan walks up to the ginger twink who's secretly in love with his own cousin

"So..who's the cutie with the pink hair and his grippers out?"

The orange crayon looking motherfucka gasps softly and puts on a giga chad wannabe face

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh you wanna bang Yuri dont cha?"

Dan looks to the side in embarrassment, his face more red than my booty cheeks after a Friday night with super seniors.

"Not gonna lie.. I wanna shove a pen up his coin slot"

That wasn't all he wanted to do as he has fantasied about all he wanted to do to Yuri the night before. He went in to great detail and listened to several Jessasmr, Cozyclub, Mr. Foxhound, and enasmr nsfw audios imagining that was him and the pink pussy boy. Later in the club when all the members are having a gangbang, Dan can't help but ask out the cum covered flamingo of a twink. He stands there looking at Dan with uncertainty as he's already dating the emo goth boy. After some consideration he backs Dan into a corner using all his energy and strength, slowly making out with him. As their tongues danced in their moist mouths, they each go to touch each others bulges in their tight pants. The emo goth boy walks in tardy as he was late due to his mommy yelling at him for touching the dogs red rocket. He sees Yuri and Dan and gets angy, his ears start coming out and OH EM GEE he's turning alpha!!! "K-kitten..what are you doing my little princess bubble gum?.."

Yuri glances over while laughing hysterically. A string of saliva connecting from both ends of their tongues.

"N-nothing alpha daddy sir!! I was just showing Daddy Dan around the club"

"If that's what's you say shmookums..I'll believe you this time my subway cookie"

The next day💦💦

"Nghh~G-God you're so big~" Dan heard from his laptop nothing was getting him excited though he was gonna shut off his computer before he got an idea he searched up "pink haired gay Twink porn" on his browser boom loads of gay porn showed up he got a strange feeling in his pants was he hard? No no it can't be he's straight. Right? Whatever as long as he was hard and can jerk off easily it'll be ok he clicked on a video of Christian Elliot the video started off with 3 guys making out and edging each other he was started to breath heavily the video continued with them all sucking each other off "nghh~ fuck~" he moaned he was getting closer to cumming "ahh~" he came off over his hand. When he cleaned up his massive load he gets ready for school and waits for the club to open in the courtyard. (Fuck you so much Millie for adding my old fanfic in here)

As the pink haired twink and the emo goth dom were walking together, they spot Dan across the courtyard. They look at each other and pervily smile. Yuri runs up to Dan and jumps on his large hairy back as Emo cunt walks behind them.

"So..me and my little kitten wiskers were wondering if maybe you wanted to have a threesome?"
The wannabe Gerard Way says in a sexy deep voice like the DaHood e-daters. They all walk over to the dorm rooms and get ready. Lube, bootyplugs, rainbow dildos, and whips were all set up on the bed beside them. They end up having sex for about 4 hours trying out tons of different positions and toys. Yuri being bent over on the bed while sucking off his goth daddy while Dan shoves his tiny weenis in the twinks ass. As Dan jumps on the bed he breaks through the floor and the dormitory explodes and everyone dies.

Made my Millie Morales<33 (and Milo)

Also we fucking hate ybc so ybc fans this is not made for you
Also special thanks to MillieLovesKids for writing this fanfic for 2 hours with some of my ideas in it🫶🫶