꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧꧂

"WHAT?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM GOING TO MONSTADT?!" Eliza shouts in protest.

She slams her hands on the desk, a letter in front of her from her father. While other lower Fauti members stood in front, a little nervous due to her sudden outburst.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO THAT PLACE! DOSE FATHER THINK IM SOME KIND OF FOOL?! WHY SHOULD SOMEONE AS HIGH STATUS LIKE MYSELF GO TO SUCH A RIDICULOUS  NATION?!"

She was practically throwing a tantrum, slamming her hands on the desk, then she sat back in her chair crossing her arms. Finally one of the Fauti agents speak up.

"M-Madam Eliza...Y-Your father said that the reason why you couldn't go to Fontaine was because he wanted you to understand more of the other nations"

"I CAN READ YOU IDIOT!!" She snaps throwing a book right at the agents head and knocking them right to the floor.

Suddenly, the doors to her office open and in comes Tartaglia.

"My my, I thought I heard some bratty child screaming... but turns out it's just you." He said with a smirk. Eliza rolled her eyes, seemingly already annoyed by his presence.

"Father is sending me to Monstadt instead of Fontaine, and I'm not a bratty child. And last time I checked I'm not the one picking a fight with everyone I see in a five mile radius." She said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"That means I'll be seeing you more often, I'm going done to Lyiue to make some businesses deals. You better give me a chance to spare with you while you down there." He said with a soft sick chuckle, walking up to her desk.

Eliza leans back in her chair "We will see, it's not like they've got anything better for me to do while I'm down there anyway."

Tartaglia smirks "Well I did hear they are looking for some help at the adventures guild, I bet you would love to help!" He said chuckling, dying to get a reaction out of her. But she just gives him a dirty glare.

"No chance, those rats can die in a cave for all I care, adventures are just nosey little rats who think they can walk all over the place." She mumbles angrily as she props her feet onto the desk.

Child just rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say Madam icicle..." She then try's to kick him be he stops her with his hand. "Anyway, you're probably gonna be spending rather most of your time at the hotel or at Dragonspine. But I should say, there is a lot of adventures who like to walk around those areas."

She gets up and walks over to the window. "I'll just scare them off! It will be easy, maybe get some target practice in."

"Who knows? You may actually like some of them.." Child says.

"Me? Like one of them?" She lets out a sick laughter. "My god, what kind of idiot do you take me for? Why in the name of the Tsaritsa would I do that? You better smack me right in the back of the head you caught me doing some as idiotic as that!"

Child looks away, "Well then, whenever do you suppose you are heading down to Monstadt?"

"In about two days time, why do you ask?"

"I happen to have some friends down there, so I might tag along."

Eliza freezes, then turns to him. "I'm not about to be stuck on a boat with y-" She suddenly stops mid sentence and quickly speeds off.

"And where do you think you're going?" Child asks before she leaves.

"Something..." Then she heads out of her office.

Child chuckles. "She probably forgot to pack, didn't she?"

He asks one of the agents. Some of them looked shocked and chase after her.

He stood in her office. He leans back on the desk and looks out the window, he takes a glance at the note to see what it reads.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚,

𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬, 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐝𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚. 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
    𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

After reading the note Child chuckled a little,
"Don't worry about her, I'll make she finds some friends..."