v; "𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙂𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙋𝙔"

CHAPTER FIVE𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙂𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙋𝙔

CHAPTER FIVE
𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙂𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙋𝙔

*ೃ༄꒰ঌ ໒꒱*ೃ༄

Ares provided the five with a truck filled with animals as transportation in exchange for retrieving his shield, enabling them to reach Hermes.

Eloise awoke, finding her head leaning toward Percy's shoulder without making contact.

Observing Percy in his drowsy state, peacefully asleep yet with drool escaping his mouth, Eloise abruptly sat up, shooting him a disapproving look while he was at rest.

Grimacing at the sight of the drool, she glanced at Grover, who was scaling his way toward the only source of light, a small air opening.

The odor of the animals in the truck assaulted her senses, causing her to shake her head and softly protest against the smell.

"You're up," Annabeth remarked, "Now we just need to wait for Juniper and Percy." She held onto something, but Eloise's blurry vision couldn't quite make out what it was.

"Yeah, thanks for the update," Eloise grumbled, rising to her feet.

"Gosh, Ares sucks. For someone with a cool bike like his, I was setting something more... luxurious. Like a Limo." Eloise complained, the animal stench reaching its ways to her nostrils again.

Annabeth shrugged. "Better than walking, right? Thanks to you and the two knock outs, we've got some form of transportation." She smirked at Eloise, thanking her.

Eloise shrugged as she settled beside Annabeth on the hay. "No problem."

Grover grunted as he extended his hand to open the small roof opening of the truck.

Eloise lurks over to Percy, noticing his eyes flicker open as he woke.

"Someone's awake." Eloise remarked.

Grover successfully opened the air opening. "Does that work?" he asked, glancing at Annabeth for confirmation. "Guess we're about to find out.. Can you see where we are?"

Grover pokes his head out, "We're almost there." He analyzes, pulling his head back inside as he looks over at Annabeth.

"Could someone lend me a hand down here?" Grover muttered nervously. Annabeth sighed, "Give me a moment." She then handed Eloise a clear, elongated triangular object.

It was an Iris message. Eloise instinctively knew what to do.

"Can you hold onto this for me? I'm sure you know what to do," she instructed, walking over to assist Grover.