Frecklewing

A/N: A/N: Frecklewing belongs to @ShadowRaven_26

Name of the OC: Frecklewing

What I came up with: Appearance, rank, kin, (canon) Clan, cause of death and backstory

Appearance: Long-haired mottled pale ginger and brown with white paws and tailtip, green eyes

Rank: Warrior ( later possibly deputy)

Kin: Robinfang, Thrushfur, Jaystep ( Littermates), Paleheart ( Father), Wrenfang ( Mother) , Heatherpelt ( Mate)

Clan: WindClan

Cause of death: Greencough

Backstory: Frecklekit was born to Paleheart and Wrenfang with their littermates Robinkit, Thrushkit and Jaykit during a beautiful new leaf day.

Their kithood was good until gaining their apprentice name and getting a mentor in Amberfang, one of the most strict warriors in WindClan.  The tom often told his apprentice that they weren't trying enough and would never be a good warrior.

However, the torment came to an end one day slightly before Frecklepaw gained their warrior name when during a hunting patrol Amberfang was chasing after a hare and didn't see a rabbit hole in front of him , running straight over the dip in the ground , twisting his front paw badly and it never really recovered back to what it was , even after a moon in the medicine cat den, causing him to become an elder.

Frecklepaw got a new mentor in a sweet she-cat called Cloudnose, who often trained them with a cat ( you can decide Heatherpelt's gender)  called Heatherpaw whom they started to develop feelings for.

A/N: I hope you like it. :)