||First Day AND Meeting||

So guys here is the first update, I hope you guys will like it😍

Scene: IIM Hyderabad, Sachin's first day of college

A guy was seen walking inside the campus with a bag around him.
He was holding a camera in his hands to capture good pictures but his face was a little gloomy when he entered the campus.

[INT. CLASSROOM - DAY]

(Voiceover): "Hello guys! I am Sachin! I never imagined I'd end up here. Pursuing an MBA in Economics was never my dream. But my family's expectations... they drowned out my passion for photography."

Sachin, a reserved and introverted young man, starts his first day at IIM Hyderabad to pursue an MBA in Economics

However, his true passion lies in photography, a dream he has kept hidden due to lack of support from his family and friends.

As Sachin enters the bustling campus, he feels isolated and distant from his peers. Memories of past rejections and the absence of encouragement weigh heavily on him, deepening his introversion.

He was walking when he was stopped by his seniors.

Senior: "Hey, newbie! Lost and confused, huh? Time for some good old ragging!"

Sachin (nervously): "Uh, hey. I'm not lost, just trying to find my way around."

Senior (smirking): "Well, we'll help you find your way, don't you worry.
What's with the camera? You think you're some big shot photographer?"

Sachin (trying to hide his unease): "Oh, this? It's just a hobby, you know. I like taking pictures."

Senior (mocking): "Hobby, huh? Let's see how good you really are. Give me that camera!"

Sachin (reluctantly handing over the camera): "Uh, sure. Just be careful with it."

Senior (snapping a few random shots): "Pathetic! Your pictures are probably as dull as you are."

Sachin (keeping his composure): "Well, everyone has different tastes, I guess."

Senior (trying to provoke): "You're just a weakling, aren't you?
Can't even stand up for yourself."

Sachin (quietly): "Strength isn't always about showing off.
It's about resilience and staying true to yourself."

Senior (taken aback): "Huh, whatever! Just remember, you're nothing special around here."

Sachin (smiling subtly): "Maybe not. But I know who I am, and that's enough for me."

The seniors fumed and left from there while Sachin went away from there.

He reached his classroom and saw many students sitting there and was smiling looking at him while he also smiled back at them.

[Students chatter in the background]
(One guy approaching Sachin): "Hey, I am Adhi"