||Dilemma continues||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😍

At the girls side:
Reenu was reading a book completely engrossed in her book, while Shreya and Ananya were playing PUBG.
Nithya was in a call with her parents.

Shreya: "Ananya! Let's have a PUBG competition!
I bet I will win in this game"
Ananya: "Oh you're on, Shreya! I am definitely going to win in this game"

Shreya: "Yeah let's see about that!
Let's grab our devices and start playing PUBG"
Shreya and Ananya take their phones.
Ananya: "Alright! Let's go"
Then they both start playing PUBG focusing intensely on the game.

Reenu, then glances up from the book, watching Shreya and Ananya being so competitive wondering who will win.

Nithya, was in a phone with her parents.
She was happily talking to her parents while she saw that with a dull face and then kept on reading.
Nithya's mom: "Nithya, we miss you so much. How's everything going on there?"
Nithya: "Everything is going fine, Mom. Shreya and Ananya are playing PUBG while Reenu reading a book. I'm having a fun time."

Nithya's dad: "That's so nice to hear Nithya. I'm so happy to hear that you're happy there in college. Make sure you focus on your studies as well."
Nithya: "Sure, dad will make sure my studies is going well"

Nithya's mom: "Okay, dear, we love you"
Nithya's dad: "We love you, dear!"
Nithya: "Love you guys too!"
To which Nithya cut the calls while Reenu looked towards her with a sad dull face.

Nithya, the noticed Reenu's dull face and then she came towards her.

Nithya: "Reenu, you look dull, what happened? are you fine?"
Reenu: "Yes chechi, I am fine"
To which Nithya looked on.

Nithya: "Reenu, if you want to talk something then talk to me. I'll be there with you as your sister."
Reenu, smiling: "Thank you, Chechi. It will mean a lot to me."
To which Nithya smiled at that.

Nithya: "Shreya, Ananya, Reenu come, let's go eat. It's time for dinner."
Shreya/Ananya/Reenu: "Ok chechi!"
And they all went to have dinner.

At the boy's side:
Arun also shifted Sachin and Adhi's place to stay them, as his previous place wasn't a good place to stay.

Arun: "It's fine if I stay with you guys no?"
Sachin: "Sure sir! There will be no problem at all"
Adhi: "Yes in fact we will be so happy if you stay with us"
While Arun smiled at that.

Sachin: "Sir, we're glad you're going to stay with us. Our place may not be the best, but we'll make sure you feel comfortable."
Adhi: "Absolutely, sir. We are so happy that you're planning to stay with us."

Arun: "Thank you guys for understanding! Actually the previous place I stayed wasn't s good place.
So today I asked Sachin where do you guys stay and he said this place.
I asked for his permission to stay at your place to which he said yes and then I came here with my belongings!"

Adhi: "That's so nice to hear sir!"
To which Arun and Sachin smiled at that.

Sachin: "Sir! This is your bed.. hope you will feel comfortable here"
Arun: "This is more than comfortable for me Sachin! Thank you so much😊"
To which Sachin and Adhi smiled at that.

Adhi: "Actually we were planning to cook dinner!"
Arun: "Oh, should I join you guys? Actually I am good in cooking.."
Sachin: "Sure sir!"
Adhi: "We would love to try the food you made"
Arun: "Ok so come!"
To which all three came to the kitchen and Arun was preparing Chapatis and Paneer Makhani.