Introduction

"Mako we have to go back for mom and dad!" Y/n cried as her and her brothers ran away from the town they used to call home.

They had lived there all their lives. That is, until a bunch of firebenders decided to rob their town. The siblings were barely able to escape. They were now holding hands. Possibly newly orphaned except none of them could know that since their parents yelled for them to run so that they would not see the atrocities the firebenders were about to commit.

"We can't, you heard mom. We have to run and never come back." Mako stated, wiping a tear. Mako was trying to stay strong through all of this. He was the oldest after all and his siblings new caretaker since they didn't know if they would ever see their parents again.

"Do you think they'll ever come back to find us?" Bolin asked quietly, still tearing up from the traumatic incident.

Suddenly Mako whipped around to face his little siblings. The two stopped in their tracks to look at him.

"Look, you two saw what they did to our house and our neighbors. Do you really think they're gonna come find us? Or come back at all?" Mako yelled to Bolin and Y/n out of frustration.

Bolin hugged Y/n, the two beginning to tear up all over again over the loss of their beloved parents.

Mako clutched his scarf, calming down a bit. "Listen, we have nothing right now. If we want to get by in this world we need to move on from mom and dad and get to work. I know just the place to do it." Mako stated, looking off into the distance.

"Where, Mako?" Y/n asked.

"Republic City."

-

A/N- so yeah pretty short but I wanted to do a little backstory before we really got into it.

I've never seen a Korra fic with the concept of y/n being Bolin and Mako's sister so I wanted to give it a shot.

Also bro why is Korra so underrated on wattpad?? I was looking for a good fic and come to find out there's barely any so I wanted to write one of my own so I hope yall like it!!

anyway thanks for reading see ya!!