13

Sitting in the back of the ambulance is one thing I never done until tonight. Police and that strange guys men searching the area including inside the club to see what caused this or is there anything still lurking that may have started this.

Therefore I was about to text or call Violet until my purse was gone and no use to try anything. Last thing I had it with me was when I was attacked by that man and knocked the wind out of me.

Been looking around still searching for her and no sight of her. Hopefully she is on standby and looking for me as well, unless she is stuck in the club with that guy of hers.

I wince in pain and look at one of the paramedics that is applying cream to my open wound on my wrist. "Sorry, I should've given you a heads up." She apologizes to me, "It's okay, this is your job." She smiles at that.

"We do our best." She begins to wrap it up, "I will give you extra cream and roll for it so after your showers you can do the same thing I just did. Also when you wake up cause it's going to be everywhere once you do."

"Thank you." She continues to apply when I look ahead of myself and continue to see police rolling out the 'Do Not Cross' tape. Until I see a familiar women come towards me, leaning a bit forward to squint and see who it is.

"Violet?" Saying her name as I am almost yelling, "Tati?" She says happily and jogs over to me until she gently hugs me in reassurance. "Omg Tati where were you?!" She continues to hug me and hold my head with her left hand.

"I should be asking you the same thing missy." She lets go and looks at me with those teary eyes, you know she was worried about me after she left me all alone to begin with. The audacity of her.

"I'm so so sorry, seriously, that guy was such a creep and when I was coming back up those stairs that's when the shooting started happening. I was already next to an exit door and boom I was outside." She exhales a deep breath.

"Seriously, I thought I lost you and I should've still continued my way up those stairs to go to you but when people started coming down the stairs to exit, I had no choice and continue down before I was trampled over."

She was right, and it hurts that she is. As best friends she knows what's best and most of the time, she isn't. This time around she is.

"Okay ma'am you're all set." Looking down on my left wrist to see a patched up wrist I have, I smile in satisfaction as I know I will be okay thanks to this lady. "Thank you so much."

She hands me cream packs along with patches and a roll. "Thank you for patching and taking care of me." Giving her a bright smile, she does the same, "You ladies be careful in the way home." We say our goodbyes and step out of the ambulance.

"How the hell did you get hurt?" Violet asks me still standing next to the ambulance truck. "I will explain that when we get home cause right now I just want to go home." She nods at my statement and we begin to walk where we parked at.

After the shooting, the gentleman from earlier lead me the safest way out the building and led me to the lovely lady that patched me up. Unfortunately, there was some deaths in this shooting which lead to this club an immediate shut down.

Therefore this club probably will no longer exist and close for good.

Including Jungkook that I saw him talk to the other gentleman on the side with a few police officers, something must've been up to no good, but it is none of my business and happy I made it out alive.

"Your purse." That damn voice every time puts me in the spot and I freeze. The ache in my chest bursting into flames along with the quickness of my heart beat.