Business Decisions.

*2011*

Well ever since Carla and I first met, we've been stuck like glue. Wherever one is, the other isn't too far behind. Carla and I are always hanging out and it's always the best time when we do. Today I'm over at her house and we're sitting on the couch watching ICarly. Sam was making fun of Freddie for liking Carly and I just kept thinking about the name Carly and how much I liked it. I then looked over at Carla.

Me: Carly?

Carla looked over at me.

Carla: What is it Jackie?

I don't know why but I love when she calls me Jackie. It started as just something that she only did when we played house but it eventually stuck. Everytime she calls me it though, I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Me: That's your new name. Carly.

Carla's smile got even wider.

Carla: I love it Jackie.

We went back to watching the show. After it was over we started talking wrestling. Carla has really gotten into wrestling more and more and I love it. Her favorites are CM Punk and The Rock and it's just so cool to get to talk about what I love. It's our favorite thing to talk about. Carla's mom came in with snacks and heard us talking about Wrestling so she joined in the conversation.

Carla's mom: You two and your Wrestling. Are you two going to be wrestlers when you get older?

Carla/I: Yeah!

Carla and I looked at each other before we spoke again.

Carla/I: Jinx!

We all started laughing before continuing with the conversation.

Carla's Mom: So do you two have wrestling names?

Me: I'm just going to use my real name.

Carla's mom: What about you sweetie?

Carla: I don't know yet.

Carla's mom: What about Rok-C because you love The Rock and your name starts with a C?

Carla: What do you think Jackie?

Me: Why does it matter what I think?

Carla: Well he's your cousin. Plus you're my bestfriend.

Me: Carly your the best bestfriend in the world. I like it, it really fits you.

We were eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when we both spoke up.

Carly/I: I just thought of something.

We both smile at each other.

Me: You go first Carly.

Carly: No you first Jackie. Pweaseeee?

I have no clue why but everytime Carly uses baby talk, it makes me feel weird and do whatever she wants. It's always been like that and I think Carly's figured that out. As smart as Carly is, she's definitely figured it out.

Me: Well I was just thinking that we're kinda like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Carly's eyes went wide.

Carly: You were thinking that too!?

Me: Yeah. It's like we're good apart but...

Carly finished my thought for me.

Carly: ...We're better together.

We smiled at each other.

Carly: So are you MY Peanut Butter?

Me: Are you My Jelly?

Carly: Duh Dummy!

Me: Then I'm your Peanut Butter.

Carly: I'm YOUR Jelly.

We smiled at each other and pinky swore. We ate our snacks before going outside to play. We spent pretty much all day outside. When we came inside, we went to her room. We played her Playstation 3 and just played Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011. We played for like two hours before we finally were able to pull overselves away. We were watching a John Cena DVD before we fell asleep.

*Later On That Night*

Carly and I were still sleeping as her parents and my grandma came to wake us up so my grandma and I could leave.

Grandma: J...oh my goodness.

My grandma steps to the side so Carly's parents can see us cuddling. They all smile as Carly's mom gets her phone out and takes pictures of us. They take multiple pictures of us before they wake us up, even though no one wanted that.

Grandma: J, baby get up. We gotta go.

Me(Tiredly): No...I don't wanna...

Grandma: I'm so sorry baby but we have to go. I'll bring you back tomorrow.

Me: Fine...

Unfortunately Carly and I say goodbye and unattach from one another before Grandma and I leave. We go back to the store and I get some candy. I got some chocolate and fun dip. I also got some peach rings and a few packages of Pop Rocks. We head back home and I hung out with Grandma for most of the day.

I helped Grandma cook which is one of my favorite things to do with her. I had so much fun and the food was so good. My Grandma really likes this show "Army Wives" and I watch it with a lot. I don't really get it but she really likes it so I really enjoy watching it plus I really enjoy spending time with her.

After the show was over, I had to go shower and get ready for bed. I got in the shower and brushed my teeth then put on my night clothes. I got my hug goodnight from grandma before I laid down. I fell asleep pretty quick and do you wanna know the best part? I didn't cry until I went to sleep! I actually went to sleep smiling and happy. I'm really starting to think that Carly has something to do with this.