1.The vacation

" Welcome to the nightmare, I think you are gonna like it. "

A few minutes before school starts :

" Hey guys ,look what I found " sang Peter as he came running down the school hallways with a pamphlet in his right hand and his left hand casually wrapped around his bag .And he literally shoved the pamphlet into Miles's face.

" Dude, no need to be this excited,..." mumbled Miles as both Zoey and Sandra crowded around him to read the pamphlet.

"AM I READING THIS RIGHT OR DO I NEED GLASSES" Sandra screamed in Zoey's ear who still hasn't recovered from the happy news.

"To sum up, we are going on a trip this winter break to a small cabin in the Shadowfern village a bit far from here but I was able to rent it pretty cheap .And it's just the five of us, speaking of which where is the idiot Archer" said Peter sounding like a adult.

"Behind you " said Miles making all of them turn their head towards that now coming teenager.

"Didn't your alarm ring today ? 'Cause you look like you woke up 10 minutes ago and you do look horrible" remarked Sandra in a shock

"Actually it didn't and thanks for the compliment Sandra" said Archer as a matter of fact and shoving his last piece of toast into his mouth.

"Do you need a new one , I happen to have a spare one" asked Zoey politely since she is like the mom of the group and is really caring

" Nah ,I am fine , it's just I didn't set it. Anyways why are you guys so happy in the morning " smiling creepily like a Cheshire cat for no reason.

" We will tell you on the way to class, now come on and girls lets meet up in my home after school " answered Peter

"Aye aye Captain" the girls mocked him and started to walk to their classes

"And this is the last time telling you that I am NOT giving you a piggyback ride to the class and STOP trying to get on my back you dumb idiot " the girls heard Miles arguing with Archer who is definitely not a morning person.

----____----____----____----____----____----____----____

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of my first story and it's small but I am going to improve.

What do you think as of now ?

What do you think is going to happen ? ( I know it's way too early to ask this question 😁 )

Please do comment and vote ,to help and motivate me to improve

See you in the next chapter........
See ya 💕