"You monster! You killed them!" A person yelled out. "I didn't mean too! It was an accident!" A black haired boy yelled back in a panic, tears in eyes.

He had bitten a student by accident, which resulted in their death. Everyone was angry at the boy. "You're no hero! You shouldn't even be in this school!" Another yelled. "I swear! It was an accident!" He yelled back, now crying. As teachers come in and walk towards the kid, now terrified of what they were going to do.

"Everyone settle down." As a man by the name Shota Aizawa announced. He gently grabbed the boy by the shoulder and walked him out of the building. "Please don't tell my parents! It was an accident!" The kid cried out. "I am sorry Hanta. But we can't let you back in. Your parents will arrive to pick you up in a few minutes." He says.

The kid, Sero, froze in fear. He didn't want to face the wrath of his parents yelling and screaming at him. "Why won't anyone just accept my apology... it was an accident!"

"I am sorry, it had to be this way." Aizawa spoke. This caused anger to build up in Sero, as he pushed Aizawa away. "It's not fair!!" He cried out. "Hey now. No need to get angry." Aizawa tried to calm him down, but it didn't work. "Get away from me!" As he bit Aizawa, soon realizing what had happened. "...I'm sorry!!"

Aizawa fell to the ground, catching some others attention. "Hey! What happened!" A loud blonde by the name Present Mic yelled out. In a panic, Sero ran off, seeing his parents just arrive. He ran faster.

"Hanta! Where are you going!" His father called out to him. Sero was long gone. Vanished into the city.

They got Aizawa into the hospital just in time. He is one of the many to survive a bite like that. But it wouldn't stop from there, as they sent a search party to hunt down Hanta Sero. But no luck. It was like he disappeared off the face of the earth.

His parents were devistated, and worried. They wanted to find their son. They haven't stopped searching for him. But many years have passed and they called off the search, they have lost all hope in finding him.

"To this day, no one knows what had happened to him. He could still be lurking around to find his next victim. He could be... right behind you! RAHH!!" Denki yelled out, scaring Jiro and Mina. "Kaminari!!" Jiro yells. He laughed. "That's not funny dammit!" Mina pouted, clinging to Kirishima's arm. "Oh come on! That man could be dead ya know? It's been too long since they even found anything about him." Denki said, hands in his pockets.

The group were out at night, walking the streets of Japan. "But still, you shouldn't scare the girls dude." Kirishima says, Denki rolled his eyes. "It wasn't that scary."

Just as they were turning the corner, Kiri caught a glimpse of something and went pale. He froze. "Kirishima? You good?" As the girls screamed, Denki looked at what they were staring at and had horror fill his eyes.

It was a body on the ground. A lifeless body. There was blood around the body too.

He called the police, but something caught his attention. It was a figure that turned the corner.

~~~

The police soon arrived, questioning the four. "All we saw was the lifeless body... we don't know what else happened." Kirishima explained. "But I might have seen someone walk in that allyway, but it was too fast to catch a glimpse of them." Kaminari explans. "Did you manage to catch anything of the person at all sir?" An officer asks. "All I saw were red eyes.. not sure if they were eyes at all, it was only spots on their face." He answers, as the officer wrote that down.

"We'll be keeping an eye out for the person. That is all. Have a safe night you four." As the officer walked off, while the four walked away. Making it safely back to the dorms.

Just as they were walking in, they saw Mr. Aizawa. "Are you kids alright? I heard about what had happened." He asks. "Yeah, we're alright... thankfully." Mina answers. "Good. Now all of you head to sleep. As for you Kaminari." Denki's eyes widen, expecting to get in trouble. "You have a mission in a few hours. So you go get ready." As Mr. Aizawa then walked to the door. "By myself?" Denki asked, Aizawa stopped and nodded, then walked out.

"Can't I just take someone with me...?" Denki whines. "Guess that's payback for scaring us." Jiro says as Mina giggled. Denki groaned. "Hey, at least you get to go on a mission, lucky." Kiri says. "Well, that is true. But after what we just saw? Me being alone out there where a supposed murderer can get me at any moment?!"

"I'm sure you'll be aquainted with someone" Kiri tried to encourage Kaminari. "Dude. He literally confirmed I'm going on a mission BY MYSELF!" Denki says. "Listen Denki, you'll be okay by yourself. I highly doubt a killer would go for a hero without wanting a deathwish." Jiro explains. "Guess I should go get ready... wish me luck I don't die." He goes to get his hero suit and make his way to the mission, thinking of what will happen.

~~~
A/N
Hello! Welcome to a new story!

So basically, this story is about Sero. Obviously. So let me explain.

This is of an au, where Sero has a different quirk called black widow. Where he basically has the similarities of the spider. But here's a catch, he still has his tape quirk but it's a little different.

His elbows, instead of tape, it's like strands of webs that will shoot out of his elbows. Technically he doesn't have his "tape" but you catch my drift.

Anyway, he disappears. Shit happens with disappearences. No one knows why it's happening.

I'm very excited to make this story and I hope you guys will enjoy it! So, that's enough from me. Byee!!