Kaminari was brought to the spot by Aizawa and a couple of other pros to where the mission would be. It is at the edge of a dark forest. Denki stared into the darkness, afraid of what was in there.

"Now Kaminari. We'll be on the other side of this radio. Just give us some updates when you're in there." Present Mic explains, giving him a walkie talkie. "Why am I going alone? Can't one of you come with me?" He asked with fear on his face. "Just trust us kid. Now go in there!" Miriko says, pushing him in the forest.

He took a few steps forward, finally walking. He looked around with his flashlight. "So, what am I even looking for?" He asks on the radio. "Just check around to see if you spot anything." Mic answered. "Well, I don't see anything yet..." Denki says.

As there was rustling heard, sounded like it was all around him. He looked left, right, up, down, forward, backward, all directions. But saw nothing. "Hello? If anyone's nearby, please don't kill me. I'm just a hero in training." He calls out, hoping to either get no answer or expect a rabbit to hop out. Neither of those happen as he saw a red blur. He froze in fear.

"I wanna go home now." He spoke on the radio. All there was, was static. "Hello?" No answer, only static. "Crap... must of went too far." He looks around, shining his light everywhere. "I went... this way? No, that way. Uhm.."

He was now lost.

"Great. They send you on a mission just to get lost." He spoke to himself. "Now they'll have to search for you Denki." He stopped, getting an uneasy feeling as something dropped from above. He shined a light down to see a severed arm. He screamed and tried to speak in the radio. "I found an arm!! Send help!" He screamed, only to recieve static. "Hello?!"

"Where did it..." realizing, he slowly looked up. Seeing a pair of red eyes look down at him from the tree. He went quiet, standing still. As the pair of red eyes became multiple. Flight or fight response kicked in as he dropped everything and ran, ran deeper into the forest.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" He jumped over bushes and ran, hoping to lose whatever he had seen. But it was only getting closer every step he took. "Don't kill me! Please!" He cried out, as he tripped over a branch and fell, rolling down a hill. Then everything went black.

~~~

The pros were searching for Denki, since the connection was lost between them. All they found were his flashlight, walkie talkie, and the severed arm.

They searched all night for Denki, but found no trace of him. The sun was coming up and they had no choice but retreat back and search another day. As for everyone at the dorms, they were worried since they heard Denki never came back.

Few hours went by, and a search for him had started. Everyone in UA and some pros went searching for him, hoping they would find anything that would confirm he was alive.

Or dead.

~~~

Denki started to wake up, his vision clearing up as he looked around and saw he was in a lit up cave, filled with spider webs. "Oh great... spiders... just my luck." He mumbles as he tried to move, but couldn't. He looked down to see he was wrapped up in webs, like a cocoon.

He slowly realized, seeing the amount of web there was. "Oh crap... big spider!" He feared, as he tried to get out of the web, but to no avail. "Come on..!"

"Struggle more and I might just eat you already." A voice said, making Denki stop. He looks around to see who spoke. "Hello? Show yourself! And please let me go!" He calls out. "Why should I reveal myself? I should just sit here and watch you slowly die." The voice says. "We can just talk about this you know. I'm not a bad person, really!"

"If you aren't a bad person, then why are you one of them?" The voice asks with disgust. "One of them? What do you mean?" Denki questioned. "A hero dimwit. What else." He became confused. "I want to help people, how a hero should do?"

"Ha! Like you would ever help anyone! You hero's are just scumbags to this world. Never even helped me! Only looked down on me with anger. Disgust." Denki kept looking around to see where the voice was coming from. "But I can help you. If you'd just let me out of these webs.." he says. "I would rather bite myself than let you free. For all I know, you could lead those putrid hero's to my home and to kill me!" The voice rang out, as he spotted where it was coming from.

"Look, I'm sure you're a really nice person that was misunderstood. But why kill me? If I'm a hero, then I wouldn't do anything to you." He explained. "Yet you call the police on me." Kaminari went silent for a second. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. "You don't remember that lifeless body you and your friends saw that night?" He remembered and his heart sunk, he realized he was trapped by the murderer from that night.

"I promise not to tell anyone about you or this place! Don't kill me! Please! It was out of fear, ok?!" He panicked, which made them chuckle. "For a hero, you aren't acting as much like one."

"I'm one in training! I was just sent here for a mission. They sent me in this forest by myself! Even though I asked a few times for any of them to come with me..." he explained. "So they sent you alone. Surprised they haven't searched for you." The voice says. "I'm sure they'll find me! They wouldn't just abandon me!" He says, hoping he was right. "Yet, those hero's abandoned me." The voice stated.

"Who are you, really?" Denki asked. "You really want to know, don't you." He nods, as the voice sighed. "Don't say I didn't warn you." As the person revealed himself. Denki became shocked.