CHAPTER - 1. IMMORTAL

Flashback :-

As the first year of elementary school starts. This session, I joined this new school, today is my first day. As I enter my classroom, my eyes are only searching for that one girl I saw during the Summer Campaign. The girl I did my activities with, she was partnered up with me. I instantly wanted her to be my friend. But when I did not find her anywhere in my classroom, I got to know that she is not a part of my classroom but  is in the other class right next to mine.

Yes, we were placed in different sections and so was another my friend that I made during the period of time being I have visited the school. He was Morality. We eventually became great friends and I gave him the title of being my best friend. But now that I see none of them are around in this section. This means I have to wait another year to get in the same class as them. Meanwhile in this class, I made some other great friends who would obviously be a great part of my school life.

My Class Teacher is actually the best. She's everything i could ever ask for in a class teacher. She's so smart and understanding. She's also our maths teacher, which makes me so excited to attend her classes especially because of the love I have for maths and Numbers!