CH 37: INCOMPLETE STORY

🎶Kuch iss tarah

                                                           AUTHOR

                                AUTHOR

It had been four days since that incident. Ragini didn't have a ounce of courage neither to face the reality nor to face Vansh.

Those midnight talks, those conversations all those things disappeared like sand in air.

It was like any other nights. Vansh walked inside the hall. His eyes roaming everywhere but when did his luck favored him. There was no one.

Just then his eyes fell on a notebook. He sat on the couch and grabbed the dairy.

Ragini

He delicately caressed the name with his fingers. He opened the first page.

"Uske sath rehte rehte
uski chahat si ho gayi hai,
Us se baat karte karte mujhe
Uski aadat si ho gayi hai,
Ek pal na mile toh bechani si lagti hai,
Benaam rista nibhate nibhate shayad
Us se mohabbat se ho gayi hai."

(By staying with him
I have grown a desire of him,
By talking to him
I have grown a attachment,
If I don't see him for a while I became restless
By pursuing a unknown relation maybe I have fallen for him.)

Vansh shut the dairy abruptly. His lips quivered. His chest squeezed.

Maybe JK was right she is also falling for him.

Maybe she had already fallen for him.

And the way she reacted four days back was probably because she realized it.

This thoughts some how covered his wounds.

But she will never leave Aditya. Will she?

He had seen her affection for him. Even if she has fallen for him then too she will never leave Aditya.

Maybe he is her love but Aditya is her life, and love is a part of life. You can live your life without love. Many did. She will also do that.

He chuckled humorlessly. There was nothing in this world which Vansh Raguvanshi couldn't posses. Cars, companies, buildings, what not. But he can't have the one person he actually needs. Ragini.

Just then his eyes fell on the angel standing upstairs.

What he was going to lose?

She descended from the stairs.

There eyes denied to part ways. As she stood infront of him there was a complete silence. The silence which usually spread by Vansh Raguvanshi's presence, still it was nothing like that silence. It wasn't that fatal one. Rather the silence was not quite at all.

There was a noise. The sound of a lover crying on pain for parting ways with his love.

The sound of a person struggling to gain oxygen to live.

A devotee yelling to her God for making her so helpless.

The sruching sound of breaking something.

Ragini's breath caught in her throat. A tightness spread in her heart.

"Come sit," Vansh said. She nodded curtly and took a sit.

She cleared her throat and her eyes fell on the notebook in Vansh's hand.

"What are you reading?"

"Your eyes." He whispered in his daze. Her stomach flipped.

"Your notebook." Vansh kept it on the table. "You are writing another story?"

"Maybe." She looked away.

"Kahani toh achi thi lekin adhoori hai," he took a deep breath.

(The story was good but incomplete)

She started laughing while her tears made there way. Maybe she heard something which he did not say.

"Mujhe laga tumhe yeh kahani thodi aur likhni chahiya thi. Tumhare hisaab se puri hai kya?" he asked lost in his daze.

(I thought you should have written this story a little more. Is it complete according to you?)

Ragini's face paled. "Har kahani puri nahi ho sakti. Kuch kahaniyaan adhoori reh jaye toh hi achi hoti hai." Her words fanned her own wounds.

(Not every story can be completed. Some stories are better left incomplete.)

A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

She stood up. "Don't struck in the same page Vansh," her voice came soft "turn the page and try to move on." She gulped.

She whirled around. "Sometimes it's hard," his words froze her movement. "Sometimes it's hard to turn the page when you know someone will not be in the next chapter."

She looked through her shoulder. "But the story must go on."

____________________________________________

Aditya checked his watch. His eyes trailed at the interior of the restaurant. It was not very expensive but it was sophisticated.

"Where is that woman AM?" Rahul winced.

They both were waiting for Satvika's friend Ankita. According to Aditya she can give a lead in the case.

A woman of around thirty approached them.

"SP Aditya Malhotra?" she asked.

"Yes. Please have a sit." Rahul sat upright.

"So Ankita have you ever seen this guy Satvika loved." Aditya inquired.

"No sir I have already said this." She answered.

"Isn't it funny you guys are bestfriends and you have never seen him." Rahul frowned.

"Sir no one has seen that guy. We don't even know his name."

"So what Satvika use to refer him while talking about him." Aditya asked.

"She had never really shared anything about him. He only thought of Satvika as a friend so Satvika never said anything about him. But that day he had called Satvika to meet him which is very weird," she said.

"Can I go sir?" she asked. Aditya nodded.

"Who is this Mr India, AM?" Rahul kept his chin on his face.

"I don't know. I just want that bastard. I want my Innu back as soon as possible."

                            A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

Hello guys. It was small chapter but it was important. There will be another update at night.

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR