~Catthew~

Okay, so hey guys. This is my first Wattpad story, another one of mine is on Fanfiction.net called "What A Boyfriend Should Do." Check it out if you want. Please don't hate, my grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. might be a little off, and I'm sorry for that. This is a BoyxBoy story, so if you don't like, don't read. Enjoy!

Matt and Carter were sitting in the living room of the house they shared, watching a movie. As they were watching the television, they heard a boom in the distance. Matt jumps a little, Carter notices and whips out his phone.

"Hey guys! I think wittle Matty is scared of a wittle thunderstorm!" Matt just rolls his eyes ignoring him. Carter posts it to his snapchat story laughing. "Well I'm actually really tired, I'm going to bed." Carter says yawning. "Yeah, me too."

They both walk upstairs to their separate rooms. Matt goes and lies down trying to get to sleep. 'BOOM' the sky roared as Matt declares he's not going to fall asleep like this. He wrapped himself in his blanket, getting up and going to Carters door.

Matt hesitated then knocked on Carters door slowly. The door opened and there stood a shirtless Carter. Blushing, Matt says "You were right, I am scared of thunderstorms, but I can't sleep alone while one is going on." Carter sighs, opening the door wider so Matt could enter. Matt ran in with his head down, going to Carters bed.

Carter shut the door and walked back over to the bed, where Matt was laying down. Carter crawled in next to Matt, wrapping his arms around Matthews waist, while Matt buried his head into Carters chest. "Can I ask you something?" Carter whispers into Matt's ear. "Of course." Matt replies.

"Why are you so scared of storms?" Carter asks stroking Matt's hair.

"Well, when I was little, my sister was driving home from work while it was storming. It was raining so hard she couldn't see the road, she accidentally ran a red light and a truck hit the side of her car. A metal bar on her seat got pulled out as she was yanked forward, when she got thrown back she was impaled by it, killing her instantly." Matt explains, voice cracking, silent tears running down his face.

"I'm so sorry Matt, if I would've known I wouldn't of asked." Carter says kissing Matt's hair, wiping his tears. "It's okay, I had to tell you sooner or later." Matt replies burying his head back into Carters chest.

Another set of thunder rang through the house, as Carter held a trembling Matt in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into Matt's ear.

*The Next Morning*

"Aww!" "Dude! Shut up!" Carter heard. "What do you guys want?" Carter said groggily, not opening his eyes. "The question is, what did Matt want?" Carter opened his eyes to see all the guys 'and girl' in the room with their phones out taking photos/videos. Carter looked down to see Matt still asleep on his chest.

Matt started to stir, slowly opening his eyes taking awareness to his surroundings. "Care to explain?" Taylor asks. Carter looked down at Matt giving him the 'Can I?' look. Matt just nodded, putting his face back in Carters chest, earning a few aww's from the guys and girl.

Carter explained the whole thing about Matt and why he was afraid of storms. When Carter was finished, everyone looked sad and some people 'Taylor, Mahogany, and Nash' had tears falling down their cheeks.

"Can we have some privacy now?" Carter asked, giving everyone the 'get out' look.

"You okay, baby boy?" Carter asked Matt kissing the top of his head. "I'm okay. Also, Thank you." "For what?" Carter asks smiling. "Protecting me." Matt replies cuddling back into Carter, as Carter kisses his forehead, stroking Matt's hair.