~Shaylor~

AN: Hey guys! I said I would update either yesterday or today so here you go! Remember I do take requests, so please help me out here! Enjoy.

Shawn's POV

I'm so excited to see my baby today! I'm going to see Taylor today for the first time in 3 months, because of my tour of course. I'm currently in a taxi, driving to Taylor's house.

I finally arrive with a huge smile on my face, I'm really excited. I walk up the door and knock, I hear footsteps then the door opens. There stands my baby, but it doesn't look like him.

Taylor stands there with very dull, puffy red eyes, a frown on his face, before he saw me, and tear stained cheeks. I engulf him in a hug and we stand there about 5 minutes, then pull away and walk inside.

"Tay, are you okay?" I expect him to deny it and say everything was fine, but instead he gets up and walks into the kitchen. Taylor comes back into the room with his phone in his hand, holding it out for me to grab.

I take the phone from him and unlock it to see it's logged into Instagram. It's on a page called "WeHateTaylorCaniff" (Not sure if that's real or nah...) and it was all pictures calling him things like Fag, Retard, Fat, Etc. There was also a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot, of things telling him to kill himself.

"Honey..." I say to him, he just starts sobbing quietly into his hands. "Sweetheart, it's not true what they say about you. You shouldn't kill yourself. Don't believe them honey." I tell him, pulling him to me while he sobs into my chest while I stroke his hair.

"But, what if t-their right? What if I am too fat? What if I should kill myself?" Taylor says, sobbing even harder.

"Taylor, stop. I love you so much, I wouldn't be able to live without you. Don't ever listen to them. You have so many people that love and care about you. Imagine all of the people that would miss you if you left. Think of how I would feel. You are my baby, I love you Taylor."

"I love you too Shawn." Taylor says hugging me tight. I hold him against me, kissing his head every now and then.

*Time Skip*

Soon enough, it's morning and Taylor's still sound asleep. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I decide to take a picture and post it on Twitter captioning it: "Even sleeping, Taylor's still the cutest thing in the world."

Taylor starts to stir, then his eyes open. "Good morning beautiful." I say to him, he starts blushing and I smirk, kissing his forehead. He just blushes even harder, hiding his face in my chest.

"You sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I always sleep better when you're here."

"Well, it's my job to fight off your bad dreams, I'd say I passed."

"Okay, Mr. Brag."

I just chuckle and kiss his head once more.

I love this boy.

Well, sorry it's short. I hope you guys liked it though. I'll update soon I promise. I'm thinking about starting a Jolinsky book, but I'm still deciding. Let me know what you think. Love you guys! Till next time.