Chapter 1

-In front of Flora's Dinner.

-Cupid calls his boss on the phone.

-Cupid: Please don't fire me boss.

-Cupid: I'll find a way to meet yearly quota. Just give me one more chance.

-In the Flora's dinner.

-Flora to Quincy: Ooh Quincy, the cloud nine resort! 

-Flora: Which fairy bride's wedding are you planning there?

-Quincy: Um well...mine! On new year's eve!

-Flora: Joe proposed?! why didn't you tell me?!

-Quincy: I would've Flora, but he hasn't exactly proposed...Yet.

-Flora: Your wedding is in 8 weeks and your groom- to- be doesn't know about it?

-Quincy: The Resort had a last minute cancellation...This is the opportunity of a lifetime! They're booked solid for the next 8 years.

-Flora: Quincy. I know you've been dreaming married at that place for years. But seriously you've got to cancel.

-Quincy: Too late, It's already paid for. Oh, Flora, what a mess... What am I going to do??

-Cupid entered.

-Cupid to Flora: Hey, Flora I need an espresso.

-Quincy to Cupid: Cupid! You can get Joe to propose!

-Cupid: Sorry, Love, no can do. All these folks have to get married by the end of the year, and I haven't even shot them yet.

-Quincy: Oh, come on, that's nothing. I've done so wedding in 2 months.

-Cupid: Well in that case, maybe we should talk...

-Quincy: That's the spirit! Just get your feathers out of my pancakes first, please.

-At the Aquarium.

-After the wedding.

-Quincy to Cupid: Fabulous! We really got the hang of this. Wasn't that a breeze, Cupid?

-Cupid: I guess it was, Quincy! I have a good feeling about our deal!

-After another wedding.

-Quincy to Flora: Another successful wedding! Flora, you're a real lifesaver. Thanks for tagging along!

-Flora: My pleasure, roomie!.

-After another wedding.

-Quincy to Cupid: Ah! I love my job. Happy couples just make everything bearable. Who's next, Cupid?

-Cupid: Funny you should ask. Uh, let me get back to you on that. I need to go shoot a few more love arrows...

-After another wedding.

-Quincy to Flora: Whew, it was a scramble to keep that dog still, but we got the job done! I'm proud of us.

-Flora: I must say, despite everything that dog has good instinct...he kept out of the kitchen!

-After another wedding:

-Quincy to Cupid: That went so well, especially  considering we planned it all on such short notice. Let's keep up the good work!

-Cupid: I'm glad the cocktail table is helping out,but "achoo"... but I think I might be allergic to that dog...

-After another wedding:

-Quincy to Cupid: You ask for cloud nine, you get cloud nine! We did an amazing job!

-Cupid: Yeah, it was almost as nice as cloud nine. I used to hang out there all the time.

 -After another wedding.

-Quincy to Flora: What an amazing reception! The couple loved the colors! And we made sure Billy didn't leave on an empty stomach!

-Flora: I'll say, that was a lot of food! My arms will be aching for awhile!

-After another wedding.

-Quincy: This punch definitely packs a ... punch! The reception was a blast, and now the newlyweds are off to a deserted island...

-Flora: Quincy? Quincy? Hmm...I think she's off to a dreamland of her own.

 -After another wedding.

-Quincy to Flora: We pulled it off! Flora , you're simply amazing! But how are your arms?

-Flora: Worse than last time, but I'll be all right. I love to see the joy on their faces each time they take a bite.

 -After another wedding.

-Quincy to Cupid: I knew we could do it! What a sensational finale for our aquarium weddings! Ready for the next leg, Cupid?

-Cupid: You're asking me? You're taking such a load off my back, all I have left to do is shoot people! It ain't that tiresome, love!