is that even cheating?

A/N hii, so this is my first miraculous fanfic, so I'm sorry if this isn't good. English is also not my first language. It is French. please enjoy and please give me any notes if you have any🫶🏻

Marinette was happy. Actually happy. Her and adrien had actually started dating, and he loves her for her.

And she loved him. Well, she thinks she did. Dont get me wrong she WAS in love with him, but there was also...

Chat noir.

He was her partner. She didn't know who he was and vice versa, but she admired his passion and his humour as much as she says she hates it she loves it. She loved adrien. She did, but she also loved chat noir. That's not cheating, right? Chat noir had stopped flirting with her because he had a girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

Chat noir had a girlfriend.

And she had a boyfriend.

Marrinettes pov

"Tikki, what do I do? Shall I tell him how I'm feeling, shall I ignore chat noir

Oh, mon dieu. " she flopped on her bed as her kwami friends floated next to her and lightly patted her head.

"If only they knew," Tiki thought to herself.

"Listen, Marinette, just do what tour heart is telling you to do, but just don't make any irrational decisions," Tiki camly explained.

"What do you mean irrational?" Marinettes head shot up.

"Don't go falling over heels for chat noir until you know who he REALLY is. I'm not saying find out his identity, but I'm saying think of the complications of it."

"That actually makes sense, I'm gonna talk to adrien. Thanks, Tiki. " The little red creature smiled, and she just hoped Marinette and adrien would stop being so blind at some point.

Marinette had called adrien to come round and was anticipating his coming.

Twenty minutes later and he had come, and they were now in her bedroom.

They were cuddling, and Marinette was getting really cumfy until she remembered why she called him here.

Marinette shot up to look at him

"Adrien, I love you so much, and you know that, but recently I've been thinking about this oth-" as she was about to finish, an akuma alert came on both their phones.

Both teenagers made excuses, and went to transform

"I guess it'll have to wait, Tiki spots on!"

Adriens pov
"I wonder what that was about" plagg said concernd but more focused on his cheese

"We'll have to find out later, plagg claws out"