~part 17

He was hissing in pain continuosly  as Mrs. Mehra continued to dress his wound .

His dad noticed his disheveled state,
He was home early in the morning with a fracture in his arm .

Mrs.mehra : dekh kar gaadi nahi chala sakta ,  kitni chot lagi hai......

She scolded him , while he just looked down blankly

Dhruv : vo.....gaadi vale ne maar diya mummy....

His voice became hoarse

Mr.mehra : kaha the raat bhar

Dhruv : office me hi tha papa......kal kuch zyada kaam tha isliye late  hogaya

Mrs.mehra completed tying the bandage and said , "abhi tu araam kar , main chai  tere kamre me hi laa dungi "

She caressed his hair Softly while Mr.mehra went away to receive the call ,
Dhruv leaned on her hand and hugged his mother's waist

She looked down and smiled thinking he was tired but her smile faded away listening to his sobs...

Mrs.mehra : dhruv......kya hua bachha , tu thik hai ??

She asked gently caressing his head but still didn't seperate him,

He continued to cry not wanting to hold any longer.  He felt guilty and angry on himself .

Mrs.mehra : dard ho raha hai tujhe ?

He cried more listening to her , yes he was feeling a lot of pain but....in his heart

He got up and wiped his face

Mrs. Mehra : apni maa ko nahi batayega .....hmm

Dhruv gulped and looked at her , She was his home , he wanted to tell her everything but....

"Kuch nahi maa, bas aapki yaad aa rahi thi bohot "

Mrs mehra smiled and said . "main to yahi hu tere paas , isme rone ki kya baat hai "

She stared at him for a few minutes
"Jab tera dil kare na ,  tab batana baat kya hai .....main hamesha tere sath hu"

She kissed his forehead and moved out of his room.

Dhruv still couldn't sleep , Her crying face , her voice and cries continously rang in his ears .

.
.
.
.

Aarti was not permitted to go out , not even her office so she worked from home , and finally after a week she arrived at her work place.

Sonali : kabir tujhe drop kar dega aur shaam me bhi kabir hi aayega pick karne.

She only nodded as she has been doing for a week  . No one spoke to her , even she didn't try to talk .

.
.

A few hours later....

Aarti was busy typing when the landline on her desk rang.

"Good afternoon ,  Miss Aarti speaking ...."

Receptionist:  Miss.Aarti there is a call for you , could you Please come down ??

Aarti got confused
"Sure....I'll  be there in a minute "

She ended the call and moved out of her cabin ,

She walked out of the lift and made her way towards the receptionist .

Aarti : What is it shraddha ??

Shraddha : oh...hey !!
She stood up looking at her and gave her the phone not before dialing a number ,